“Great Food!!!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Lawton, Oklahoma
“Great Food!!!”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Love the tortilla soup. Very Yummy!! Great service, good atmosphere, perfect stop over after a Sunday ballgame in Arlington:)

Visited August 2012

“Great meal!!!”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

First time eating here! It was wonderful food & excellent service! Highly recommend giving it a try!

Edmond, Oklahoma
“great queso!”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

the queso is wonderful and reasonably priced. thursday nights are $8.99 fajitas (which are very tasty). the services has been slow both times we've visited, but the food is great. our daughter loves the free ice cream cone on the way out.

• Visited May 2012
Cape Coral, Florida
“My 1st Time Ordering Quail”
Reviewed May 23, 2012

We were very lucky, our hotel was next door to Posado's Cafe and we walked over to try it. We both got a very delicious margarita on the rocks with salt to start. Then I always like to try items that I don't get back in Maryland, so I ordered the quail. It was very good, but it reminded me of picking Maryland crabs at home. To get the meat off of the quail, you have to do alot of picking because the quail is small in size. I would definately get it again, but I would get 2 or 3 of them. There was a platter with 3 on the menu, but I decided to get 1 just to try it. The homemade salsa was very good.

• Visited May 2012
“Love it!!”
Reviewed May 5, 2012 via mobile

The queso is handmade cheesy excellence and the taco salad is amazing. They have great food all around and good prices.