“Great menu and atmosphere”
Review of Thirteen Pies - CLOSED

Thirteen Pies
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 3, 2014

While on a business trip to Fort Worth, I found Fireside online and the menu looked interesting, so I decided to give it a try. I ended up ordering the Iberian pizza and Bibb salad, both of which were very good quality and flavor. The "13th pizza" (special) was a lobster pizza, which also sounded very tempting. Good drink menu, with some interesting cocktails - I enjoyed the Honeyed Lemon Bourbon. Pizza prices are very reasonable. Excellent service, sitting at the bar. I'd recommend this to anyone for a good night out.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Did not even get to eat! Hostess was not helpful, would not seat us without complete party even though there were plenty of open seats and I assured her we were ready to order. Offered to sit at smaller table until others came so we could start eating. Hostess got manager who offered no solutions. Stated no one would be allowed to be added to our table after we sat. It was the most ridiculous thing ever.

1  Thank Reviewnow2014
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Delicious, creative pizza and salad menu. Great drinks and fun atmosphere. Went back 2 days in a row, since we enjoyed it that much! In a fun area of town, to walk around too

Reviewed February 9, 2014

My husband I split a goat cheese salad and a unique margarita with very wet tomatoes and pesto. It was a little on the oily side, but delicious. Our waiter was excellent and we loved the upscale pizza place atmosphere.

Only after we ordered did I see a daily special for a pizza with chorizo and cilantro and I was sorry that I hadn't tried that one too but we were too stuffed. We left nothing!

Reviewed January 25, 2014

This was our second visit. First trip, we had the Modern Caesar salad and Spicy House-Made Pork Sausage pie. This time, we had the Molten Meatballs, Bolognese and Lasagne egg noodle pasta entrees. YUM!

For most diners, the appetizer, salad & pasta dishes are large enough for two people to share. Not so for the too much outer crust, thin crust pizzas. Order two and take leftover slices home.

Service has been excellent. Not too dimly lit decor is warm and inviting. Ambiance is lively but not deafeningly so. We'll be back! :-)