“Very good food every time we go.”
Review of La Playa Maya

La Playa Maya
Ranked #278 of 1,591 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 29, 2012

This place is very consistent in taste and service every time we go. My wife almost always orders the cheese enchiladas and I usually get the cowboy enchilada. We have tried many other places and always come back here for the best.

Reviewed June 10, 2011

We had talked to people about finding a Mexican restaurant and several people suggested La Playa Maya. So we went for dinner and decided to eat outside on the patio. It wasn't crowded, nice place to relax. Lot of traffice driving by but it did not really disturb us. Service was slow but we thought maybe it was because we were outside. The menu says that if you order their specials you need to be prepared to wait like 20 minutes. We weren't in a hurry so no problem. The salsa and chips were good, the food looked good when it came out. We did think it was a little pricey for what you got. 1 chili rellano and a side of rice. We relaxed, everything was good and we thought we had found us a new Mexican restaurant. The problems came later. We started feeling sick not long after we left. I thought it was the food but my spouse (ever the optimist) said no, something else. Our night was pretty much over after we left here since we both were having problems controlling our stomachs. The next day, my spouse (again, what can I say) ate his take home from the restaurant and GOT SICK AGAIN. Unfortunately another failure to find a good restaurant. I can not comment on the other locations ONLY THIS ONE but I would suggest a pass.