“The all you can eat enchiladas are limited to only chose of 3.”
Review of On the Border

On the Border
Ranked #540 of 1,585 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Mexican, Grill
Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

I thought all you can eat enchiladas would be just that. However the chose was of 3 only. I did not like any of the 3- beef- cheese- chicken. I would have loved to tried the others on menu. At any rate the enchiladas was terrible in my words & my guest also. The salsa @ homemade tortillas was great. The service was good.

There are newer reviews for On the Border

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Our 2 ladies bowling teams ate lunch here after our State tournament team event on June 23, 2012. The restaurant did very well in accommodating our large group. Our waitress was great! Good sense of humor, attentive, & provided good service. The food was excellent!

Reviewed June 30, 2012

Their chips and salsa are great. The food is always ho..teverything I've tried has beenexcellent..the portions are huge. The sopapias are to die for. Can't wait to go again.!!

Reviewed October 3, 2011

Shocked that everytime we go to the Bryant Irvin/FTW OTB we've always had great food and great service. Apparently things have changed there in the last couple months. Not only was our service unacceptable, the quality of the food was shockingly different than all the previous times we've been there. Our server argued with me on the validity of the text coupon I was showing her, from signing up on the OTB website. After that initial contact with our table, she might've come back twice. she would fill our chips, but not the salsa. then bring salsa, and let the chips run out. What a twit. Other servers felt sorry for us and were filling our water glasses. Food quality was shockingly poor this time. We've never had bad experiences at OTB before like this. It's obvious they're trying to cut corners. there was maybe half the meat we usually get in the fajitas, and it looked very thin and dry. Looks like they used a cheaper version of the skirt steak. The plate they bring you with sour cream, pico etc.. was hardly enough for 2 fajitas. They covered pieces of avocado with a little bit of guacamole to make it look like you're getting a value, but indeed it was terrible. I'm so disappointed in this place, and I probably won't be going back. Maybe the waitress was having a bad day, not sure. No excuse treating people the way she did. Needless to say, her tip reflected her service.

Reviewed June 9, 2011

My wife, daughter and I went for diner on May 27. Drinks (one soda, one lemonade and one beer) took over 20 minutes to arrive, after we had consumed one order of queso and one of fried avocados as well as complimentary chips and salsa with nothing to drink. Chips and salsa were good.

Food came after another half hour of waiting and after complaining to the manager as our waiter, who had told us the kitchen had problems, had disappeared. Mahi-mahi tacos were COLD and dry, Tortillas in enchiladas were dry & curled and food was COLD. We informed manager this was unacceptable, requested to be billed for what we had consumed, he charged us $20.00 for the queso, avocado and drink, and we left, never to return.