“Really like Chuys!”
Review of Chuy's

Chuy's
Ranked #71 of 1,604 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Reviewed November 6, 2012

We have eaten at Chuys twice while visitng family in Fort Worth. Great decor, friendly servers, and delicious food! I've had the taco salad with fajita chicken and most recently, the tortilla soup. Loved both! This is my son's newest favorite restaurant so he'll be getting a gift card for Christmas.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

I absolutely love this restaurant. We do not live close to the metroplex so we do not have anything like this restaurant. The staff is always so friendly and the food is so awesome. We come here every time we are in town.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

I had a specialty Margarita ($7.99) with cucumber and lime that was delicious!! The glass was rimmed with a wonderful chili powder/salt combo which complimented the beverage. The house margarita's ($4-$5) where very good as well! The wait staff was awesome, attending to our every need and going above and beyond! I had the chicken tacos, on freshly made tortilla's and they were wondeful! A great value and the decor was fun and exciting!

Reviewed August 13, 2012

We took the family here and had a great time. It's not the cheapest Mexican food around but there is lots of it and it's good. Ask for the boom boom sauce - not on the menu - it's the boom boom bomb :-)
Chips and salsa are fresh and good.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

My husband & I met some friends last night at Chuy's on 7th Street in Fort Worth. We all had something different & all of it was awful. It should not have been classified as Mexican food. How can you mess up simple enchiladas & tacos? The sad thing was that the place was packed. I guess no one knew what real Mexican food is supposed to taste like. This Chuy's can't be associated with the Chuy's in Austin...There are great Mexican restaurants in Fort Worth...The Original, La Playa, Esperanza's...I will never go back to Chuy's.