“delish Mexican food”
Review of Chuy's

Chuy's
Ranked #71 of 1,604 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Reviewed August 13, 2012

We took the family here and had a great time. It's not the cheapest Mexican food around but there is lots of it and it's good. Ask for the boom boom sauce - not on the menu - it's the boom boom bomb :-)
Chips and salsa are fresh and good.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

My husband & I met some friends last night at Chuy's on 7th Street in Fort Worth. We all had something different & all of it was awful. It should not have been classified as Mexican food. How can you mess up simple enchiladas & tacos? The sad thing was that the place was packed. I guess no one knew what real Mexican food is supposed to taste like. This Chuy's can't be associated with the Chuy's in Austin...There are great Mexican restaurants in Fort Worth...The Original, La Playa, Esperanza's...I will never go back to Chuy's.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

About five years back a "homre" I worked with was ranting about Chuy's in Round Rock and origniating out of Austin. (Note here: this IS NOT a review of the Ft. Worth local Chuy's chain with the picture of Chuy himself, arms crossed, on the signage). So I visited the one in Woodlands about four years back and stop by most everytime I'm down that way. About a year or so ago Chuy's opened a store off 7th, right across the Trinity Park bridge to the West. Was wanting to go sooner than last night but my "homre" friend said the attitude of the store was wrong. Well, I don't know what attitude he was talking about because I found the place just a good as place in Woodlands, demonstrating all the character that makes these Tex-Mex places worth frequenting; like lots of tastey food choices at a decent price, big helpings, quick friendly service, interesting & imaginative decor, clean, good prices on drinks, and on-site tortilla factory (excellent corn tortillas and chips). There is an abundance of great Tex-Mex in N. TX -- nonetheless, Chuy's is able to "bring it" to compete in this crowded market...much to our pleasure.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

This was our first time to go to Chuy's and the staff was great and the food was really good.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

Festive, food just warm, been there many times its always tha same, busy and loud. The food is not good, cold tacos rice and beans very plain. Hardly any meat on quesadilla and taco, skimpy. A bit disappointing.