Tripadvisor
Fort Worth
All reviews outdoor fire pit great hotel indoor pool full size refrigerator home away from home living room would definitely stay here again easy access complimentary breakfast clean rooms enjoyed my stay front desk staff oatmeal hot tub a great stay business trip stove
Selected filters
Reviewed January 17, 2020

Stay was great. Staff was wonderful. This will be my go to stay when in town. Room was clean and comfortable. After a bad experience at the Hampton inn in the area the staff and hotel made up for that experience.

Date of stay: January 2020
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
sHiraGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites Fort Worth West at Cityview, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2020

Dear guest
Thank you for your review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. Our hotel team works very hard to make sure our guests have a great stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed January 15, 2020

I couldn't ask for a better hotel experience than I received on this trip. The evening social was way more than I expected. There was a good variety of food and beverages. The hotel staff did an outstanding job making guest feel at home. That is important if you travel as much as I do. Great hotel.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed January 14, 2020

I found this gem of a hotel when planning a trip and discovering that all of my usual "go-to" hotels were full. The rooms are perfectly designed- a great layout for efficiency and effectiveness, with everything you need. The kitchenette was well stocked and the breakfast provided by the hotel was excellent. Add to that great staff and a location very close to desirable restaurants and you'll see why I plan on making a return visit. Thank you, Homewood Suites!

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
sHiraGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites Fort Worth West at Cityview, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2020

Thank you for your review .i am glad that you enjoyed your stay. Our large spacious suites with fully equipped kitchens provide the ambience of a home away from home. Our large selection of breakfast items are a great way to start the day. I hope that you add the Homewood suites city view to your list of hotels to visit when your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed December 31, 2019

I truly enjoyed my experience at this hotel. It was clean and the staff was wonderful. The evening social was a game changer. I would stay here again and recommend it to anyone. Our three nights were comfortable and we will stay here again when in fort worth.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
sHiraGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites Fort Worth West at Cityview, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2020

Thank you for your review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again in 2020.

Reviewed December 2, 2019

This is a great location for our visit for my mom who is 90 and my aunt who is 83 and lives directly across the street at The Vantage. Clean rooms, breakfast and evening social that is almost a dinner.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
sHiraGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites Fort Worth West at Cityview, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2019

Thank you for your review. Our hotel is across the street from the vantage. This makes us a convenient place to stay for those visiting loved ones in the area. Our spacious rooms with fully equipped kitchens provides the ambience of a home away from home. We hope that you will consider us the next time your travels bring you back to the area.