All reviews outdoor fire pit indoor pool great hotel small kitchen home away from home would definitely stay here again easy access complimentary breakfast clean rooms bed was very comfortable enjoyed my stay front desk staff oatmeal hot tub a great stay business trip stove
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Rooms were clean, staff was awesome, hot breakfast, excellent social hour. Has a indoor pool and hot tub. Easy access to your rooms from lobby and controlled points around the hotel. Hotel is around the corner from a lot of eating and shopping.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
sHiraGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites Fort Worth West at Cityview, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. It seems you have covered all aspects of our hotel in this review. We appreciate you and hope that you will consider us the next time your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I would definitely recommend this place to anyone. Staff was nice and friendly. Room was very clean. I had no issues whatsoever during my entire stay. It was even a lot of piece and quiet during my stay.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 5, 2019

This was my first time staying at the Homewood Suites as I typically stay at Hampton Inn. We wanted a separate bedroom and were happy to find out that there was a door to the room. Unfortunately the bed and furniture was extremely uncomfortable.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
sHiraGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites Fort Worth West at Cityview, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2019

Thank you for your review. Our beds are of the high standards that Hilton and homewood suites are known for and apologize that they did not meet your needs. I hope you you will consider us the next time your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed September 1, 2019 via mobile

This is my second stay at this hotel, the first time being for business.

Rooms, pool, breakfast and outdoor fire pit all excellent for the price paid.

The desk clerk in duty late Friday night was exceptional helpful, and even went out of her way to make us some fresh coffee. Her service alone is enough that I will return when staying in the area.

Only complaint was that the room got a little warm at night - even with the AC turned down to 65.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 29, 2019

great rooms, staff and the little extras that make a stay memorable. I was thrilled with my room and the wonderful kitchenette was top notch. the breakfasts always had healthy choices and the evening socials were a great perk. thank you Hilton.

Date of stay: August 2019