“Great stay”

Ranked #3 of 110 Hotels in Fort Worth
Lake Charles, Louisiana
“Great stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

Very nice hotel in SW Ft. Worth. We had a King studio and the room was very clean and spacious. Breakfast was delicious and was always clean and constantly kept full right up until the ending time. There is also free dinner served Mon-Thurs but we were there during the weekend so we didn't get a chance to experience that. The walls appear to be somewhat thin, but it looked like there was a full fledged family reunion at the hotel and they were all staying on our floor. The second day after the family was gone, we didn't hear a sound, so it depends on who your neighbors are. Other than that, very comfortable stay. My only complaint is about the comforter. It was a little scratchy. If you need a comforter it might be a safe bet to bring your own. The rest of the bed was fine. One suggestion I would make to the staff is to have coffee/hot water out 24/7 as it says in your welcome book. I was working late both nights during my stay and my gf was already asleep in the room so I didn't want to make noise with our coffee maker. Although, I did ask and the staff was more than willing to make me some, which I appreciated. Would definitely stay here again without hesitation.

Room Tip: It is a pretty spacious hotel so depending on what room you get, it might be a little walk. If you p...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
ManagementHWS, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites Fort Worth West at Cityview, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Thank you for your great review and suggestions. We love to hear feedback and it is always shared with operations and the staff. We hope you will think of us again on your next trip to Fort Worth.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Houston, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

This hotel was a third choice as my two other go-to hotels were booked due to graduation at TCU. This hotel has now become my first choice. It is wonderfull. The rooms are clean. The hotel is close to TCU. The complimentary breakfast is good.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

ManagementHWS, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites Fort Worth West at Cityview, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
We are thrilled to become your first choice for accomodations when you visit TCU. We look forward to your next visit.
Lubbock, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013

Service was fast and courteous. Very clean room and efficient room servicing. Pool and hot tub had chairs that could lower handicapped persons ... really good since my daughter incurred an ACL injury and needed some pool rehab. Breakfast food was hot and well-stocked all the time. Location was very close to shopping and dining places. And it was only a few minutes' drive to TCU ... and it was a scenic drive at that! Will definitely be back here when we're in the Fort Worth area!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

ManagementHWS, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites Fort Worth West at Cityview, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay. We hope to hoave the pleasure of your stay next time you are in the Fort Worth area.
oklahoma city, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013

I was here on business for a week and was impressed by everything. The hotel common areas were clean and well decorated. My room was kept super clean by the house keeping staff. The indoor pool was the cleanest I've seen in any hotel. The morning breakfast had a good variety of foods. The employees were all super friendly and made me feel very welcome. I will definitely recommend it my friends and colleagues .

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and hope that you return on your next visit to Fort Worth. We appreciate you taking the time to send us your feedback.
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

My family stayed here for the weekend and found it very satisfying. I especially loved the warm breakfast with a very large variety of foods in the morning. The hotel room was always kept clean and tidy. Thanks for making this the best stay ever!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for the feedback. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you and your family again in the event that you are in the Fort Worth area.
Kingwood, TX, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

We chose this hotel because it is close to the campus of TCU where we have a student. It is less than 10 minutes from campus and located in great shopping and restaurant area. It is a very modern, clean hotel with a full kitchen in each room. The complimentary breakfast is very good with lots of choices. Only complaint was noise in room above mine. I could hear EVERYTHING that was going on up there. On previous stays we did not have this problem. Would definitely stay here again

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

We appreciate your time and feedback, and are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.
Grande Prairie, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

It was an excellent stay for the week that I was there for, very courteous staff and I loved the layout of the room. I was really happy with the location of the hotel being a walk away from plenty stores and restaurants. I would recommend this hotel to my friends and family. *Check out Razzoo's at the FT WORTH location*