“Highly Recommended Restaraunt”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Ranked #209 of 1,556 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: 817-750-0005
Texas
“Highly Recommended Restaraunt”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013

We had never eaten at a BJ's until this past Sunday and we were very impressed. The drink selection is phenomenal, the appetizers are different from the average place, and the entree selection was huge. Everything we got was delicious. The parmesan crusted chicken was to die for! It took a while for them to come take our order, but the food arrived promptly and was served nice and hot. Our bill was just under $50 for a kids meal, an appetizer, two drinks, and two entrees, so while it's definitely not cheap, it's not ridiculous either. We will definitely be going back.

• Visited January 2013

Aurora, Colorado
“Consistent every time we've been here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2012

My life partner visits this area often for business with co-workers, and so since they have established this as a favorite place to go, I get to tag along for the ride. Have been to this particular location several times in 2011 and 2012, this past August being the last time. Have even used the curbside pick up service, and their phone number is programmed in my cell. Service at this location better than the Aurora, CO location (see other review) and even though I have several personal food favorites, the wait-persons are always helpful to suggest something new. And Oh!! I forgot the beers...Even if you DO NOT like Blondes...(human or otherwise) try BJ's Brewhouse Blonde. you'll like THIS Blonde!!! And if you are at the bar ask for Jennifer..She is not blonde either, but is a fabulous bartender...

• Visited August 2012
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“great beer selection”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2012

BJ's is always good if you are willing to pay little more for your meal. They have a great beer selection. My personal favorite that I had again on this visit was the chili in a sourdough bread bowl. It is made with one of their in-house beers and it's pretty delicious. The waitstaff at this location was very friendly and I had a great time.

• Visited November 2012
Fort Worth, TX
“Good pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2012

I went to BJ's for the first time on my daughters birthday. Two of us ordered beer which they both enjoyed, I ordered the Dreamsicle house made soda, which I really liked. We ordered the stuffed mushrooms and the fried atichoke hearts for start, both very tasty, and the price nice. We then had the Mediterranean pizza, the crust was so good, there wasn't a bit of pizza to be found when we were done. It was late on a Tuesday when we went so it wasn't that busy, or loud, so for us it was a relaxed atmosphere. I look forward to going back and trying other menu items!

• Visited September 2012
Fort Worth, Texas
“Good Food-Great Selection of Wine & Beer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2012

This is a great neighborhood drop in eatery for us. Large, diverse menu and specials on liquid refreshers every night.
It is noisy as there are several tvs in every area on different stations, but the food and drink and service outweigh the noise.
It is located on the east side of Hulen Mall (Southwest FW) and the above address is incorrect!
4720 South Hulen Street. 817-292-9200