“great beer selection”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: 817-750-0005
Reviewed November 23, 2012

BJ's is always good if you are willing to pay little more for your meal. They have a great beer selection. My personal favorite that I had again on this visit was the chili in a sourdough bread bowl. It is made with one of their in-house beers and it's pretty delicious. The waitstaff at this location was very friendly and I had a great time.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

I went to BJ's for the first time on my daughters birthday. Two of us ordered beer which they both enjoyed, I ordered the Dreamsicle house made soda, which I really liked. We ordered the stuffed mushrooms and the fried atichoke hearts for start, both very tasty, and the price nice. We then had the Mediterranean pizza, the crust was so good, there wasn't a bit of pizza to be found when we were done. It was late on a Tuesday when we went so it wasn't that busy, or loud, so for us it was a relaxed atmosphere. I look forward to going back and trying other menu items!

Reviewed August 1, 2012

This is a great neighborhood drop in eatery for us. Large, diverse menu and specials on liquid refreshers every night.
It is noisy as there are several tvs in every area on different stations, but the food and drink and service outweigh the noise.
It is located on the east side of Hulen Mall (Southwest FW) and the above address is incorrect!
4720 South Hulen Street. 817-292-9200

Reviewed July 19, 2012

This is a beautiful and large restaurant with an incredibly large number of items on the menu. We are partial to the French-fried artichoke hearts starter. There’s something on the menu for everyone here.

Reviewed July 19, 2012 via mobile

Reminds me of many other restaurants of this type. Irish Red beer was delicious with burger.