“Very nice family Italian meals”

Oliva Italian Eatery
Ranked #15 of 1,744 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Oliva is an owner operated Boutique Italian restaurant in the heart of Keller, Texas. Cynthia and Justin have moved from New York City and are here to focus on family and fun, excellent service and delicious food.
Reviewed August 14, 2017

Meals are steamy with fresh aromas. Colorful plates with great flavors. Enjoy the whole meal - apps, salad, meal and dessert.

Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

I am on business in town and did not want to eat at the hotel. This was close by so thought I'd try it due to the good rating on TA. Cute cafe ambiance and a nice wine selection. I am here on a Wednesday night at 0830 and they are 1/2 full. They even had my favorite Tempernillo. I ordered the Oliva seafood pasta and Cesar salad. Both wee fresh and delicious. Server was very polite and professional. I enjoyed the entire experience.

1  Thank Sailing_Sweetie
Reviewed July 10, 2017

We loved the food! Loved the bread! Loved the atmosphere! Loved the price! Great local spot! Fun history of owner in the menu.

Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

So this family owner and operated place is a gem. The service is way above average, better than some 5 star places I've been! The portions are very generous and extremely tasty. Been to lots and lots of Italian, this is in the top 5 in the Midwest that I have been to. Highly recommend, if not close by, it is worth the drive for the food and service. You will enjoy!

Reviewed June 2, 2017

Oliva's is our place to take out-of-town guests when we don't want to overspend either time or money. You can always count on the food being excellent and the service being both friendly and competent. Ambience is better than average, but not so much that they have to double the prices. We have only eaten dinner there, but I'm committed to trying their lunch menu soon.