The Ashton Hotel
$114
$97
  • Breakfast included
$159
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth North(Fort Worth)(Great Value!)
$87
$169
$153
  • Breakfast included
Omni Fort Worth Hotel(Fort Worth)
$161
$76
$174
$149
Hyatt.com
All reviewsboutique hotelsundance squarepedestal sinkpresidential suitebassbeautiful historic hotelturn down servicesmall hotelromantic weekendjacuzzi tubwedding nightcorner roomlarge bathroomheart of downtownvalet parkingdowntown ftlocation is great
Reviewed November 18, 2009

Our stay at the Ashton was certainly more than we had imagined -- the service is unrivaled, even when compared to such as the Rosewood hotels! Upon arrival, we were greeted by the valet, who was immediately tested, as he had to find alternative plans for our oversized vehicle, (as it was taller than the garage clearance) -- he was quick to find a solution with the help of the manager on duty, and with not a hesitation at all.

The hotel lobby is both inviting and intriguing in decor -- hints of the past are ingeniously mixed with contemporary elements (lighting as well as some decorative wall treatments) and set up with group as well as intimate conversation areas. The check in process was very efficient, and we were given our key (yes folks... a real key on a brass key fob!) to our room, 504. The room was a "State Room", oversized and quite comfortable with comfortable seating, fireplace, large dresser and desk. Large windows opened to Main Street and let in an expanse of natural light during the day. (Not to worry, roman shades and drawn drapes kept the room nice and dark at night...)

The bathroom was generous, with an emphasis on functionality. The shower-tub combination was oversized and had a frameless glass door enclosure. A pedestal sink with a long storage shelf behind it offered plenty of room for bathroom essentials, and the cobalt blue tiles were a fabulous contrast to the white fixtures.

We enjoyed the bar and excellent service the evening of our arrival... when I was in search (and dire need) of chocolate, the bartender came to my aid with a plate of chocolate covered strawberries! What a nice touch, and one that was completely unexpected, but greatly appreciated! Service like this isn't to be overlooked... having a staff that is able to anticipate the needs of guests is a true art, but sadly, is lacking in much of the industry.

Turndown included homemade chocolate chip cookies -- needless to say, they were a welcome sight to a chocoholic! And, sleeping was absolutely no problem... the bed was of utmost comfort, while the room was very quiet -- even with the hotel at full occupancy! (Something I cannot say of most hotels where we have stayed in the past!) The remote-controlled fireplace had a timer, whereby we could fall asleep to the ambience of a fire, while in complete comfort of exquisite linens and down comforter!

Breakfast in the Six 10 grill was outstanding... the omlet with tenderloin and grilled onions is not to be missed! Also, noteworthy is the freshly squeezed orange juice... it is the small things that count! And, again, service was top notch!

I can certainly say without hesitation that we WILL return to the Ashton for future visits to Fort Worth... this is the first time in a long time that I can say we actually ENJOYED a hotel stay!

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank txntravlr
Reviewed October 31, 2009

What a great hotel in Fort Worth. I stayed here for 3 amazing nights for a business meeting, where they conditioning a little private area just for us without any interruption, pampering us with coffee, juice, fruits and some rolls. The ambience is really nice, well decorated, the service is awesome. I got a huge room in one of the top floors, zero noise!.
This hotel is also well located if you pretend to go out for some beers, there is a lot of night life just a few blocks distance. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 8, 2009

Living in California but born and raised in Ft Worth, my husband and I had our wedding reception at the wine cellar and from the very beginning the director of sales Debbie Rubin took very good care of us. From a succulent dinner dish to a crisp, fresh salad, the dinner was perfect served by 2 great staff, Monte and Luis, very professional. Our stay in the presidential suite was perfect, very roomy, clean, excellent service. The bathtub was amazing, could have had bubbles though. Great breakfast in bed next morning. Honest housekeeping that returned my diamond necklace a few days later that I accidentally left in room. In the center of downtown close to many things to do there, The Ashton is a non-smoking hotel which was a plus and we enjoyed our stay there as well as our guest enjoyed the food and the environment. We would definitely return and surely recommend this to anyone visiting Fort Worth.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2009

I stayed at the Ashton for a business trip earlier this month. Having stayed in some older, historic hotels before, I wasn't expecting much - but I was incredibly surprised. My room was beautifully decorated, and spotless. The staff was friendly and attentive. When checking out I told the woman at the desk that I thought I had lost a necklace in the room and asked if housekeeping could keep an eye out for it. Even though they had been through the room once that day, they went through it again and I received a call within hours about the necklace.

The room was nicely stocked with a mini-bar. Turn down service also including fresh cookies (which were fabulous!) and a freshly filled ice bucket.

The hotel is in a fabulous area, lots of shops and places to eat within walking distance. Near businesses and the convention center.

Would return again, for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed August 24, 2009

My wife and I decided to stay at The Ashton Hotel for a weekend getaway and we were so pleased with our choice! The staff was so courteous and the rooms were spectacular! We also loved the restaurant inside the hotel. Since I am a certified chef, my wife says it is hard to impress me with food, and this restaurant blew me away.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple