The Ashton Hotel
$160
$143
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $174/night.

$109
$98
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

$209
$169
Renaissance Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $263/night.

La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth North(Fort Worth)(Great Value!)
$84
Omni Fort Worth Hotel(Fort Worth)
$159
$119
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $139/night.

$134
$114
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
$168
$139
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $163/night.

$149
$131
Hyatt.com
All reviewsboutique hotelsundance squarepedestal sinkpresidential suitebassbeautiful historic hotelturn down serviceromantic weekendsmall hoteljacuzzi tubwedding nightromance packagecorner roomlarge bathroomheart of downtownvalet parkingdowntown ft
Reviewed January 23, 2013

My husband and I have stayed in tons of hotels, in all price ranges, depending on the town and type of trip. The Ashton has several great qualities, location being top. The service was very thorough and very friendly, including turn down in the evening. Room service at breakfast was excellent, especially the coffee. The problems are that the rooms are very small and very old. You can call it historic, you can call it quaint, or whatever, but if you are looking for amenities for the rate, it is not here. Poor water pressure, worn carpet here and there. The tub was so small that my husband could put his arms down in the water at his sides. In conclusion, if you like "historic" and you dont mind the amenities that are lacking, give it a try.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CKOldham
Reviewed January 20, 2013

This is what a hotel should be: just the right size, superb service, luxury, and comfort. Plus the convenience of being located right in the heart of downtown. I will not stay anywhere else when I go to Fort Worth. And when I visit other cities, it seem inevitable that I will find myself comparing their hotels to the high standards set by the Ashton.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 20, 2013

I had the good fortune to spend a night at The Ashton in December during a celebration for my brother's 50th birthday. I have to say that this is quite possibly one of my favorite hotels of all time. I stay 100+ nights annually because I travel so much for work. I tend to skip the "boutique" hotels only because you just never know how comfortable you'll be.

Honestly, The Ashton was awesome. Small hotel, very comfortable, any and all requests were addressed in a positive and friendly manner, whether they could accommodate the request or not. There is a small, but lovely bar/restaurant.

And the bed... I'm emailing the GM to find out what kind of bed they use, as it was an amazingly comfortable sleeping experience.

I also got the opportunity to check out Ft. Worth. Can't wait to go back!

Thanks to everyone at The Ashton.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 7, 2013

We try to stay at the Ashton whenever we visit Fort Worth. Perfect location, great value, very accomodating staff and nice rooms. We were able to get two rooms next to each other, which is often hard to get at the hotels. Rooms are nice size and have everything needed. The only thing I didn't care for was the shower/jacuzzi combo in our suite. You have to stand in the jacuzzi tub to take a shower and the water ends up running absolutely everywhere after hitting the edges of the tub.
The valet service is outstanding, somebody comes out right away when you pull in and your car is brought up very fast when needed.
Overall, a very nice hotel and will be back!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We had a small wedding ceremony in the Wine Cellar. The atmosphere was intimate and the perfect climate for our celebration. The food was amazing and the service was impeccable. Specifically, Monte's service, gentle spirit and helpfulness were invaluable. Many thanks to Trina and Monte for making our day special and memorable! I highly recommend this location for couples who want an amazing and intimate experience at a very affordable rate.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple