All reviews boutique hotel sundance square presidential suite bass beautiful historic hotel small hotel romance package mini bar wedding night large bathroom heart of downtown valet parking location is great great weekend within walking distance downtown ft bed was very comfortable
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Great place to stay if you're visiting the Bass Hall. We ate at Mi Cocina, which was equally good. The hotel is close to everything in downtown including shopping. Service and quality are exceptional.

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Scott G
Reviewed November 23, 2012

The hotel is a historical building with modern facilities right smack in downtown Fort Worth, excellent location to wander around a bit with lots of food options from Chinese, Mexican to Japanese and the list goes on...

Rooms were very well-furnished and clean with big beautiful windows letting in plentiful sunlight.

Sheets were fresh and sleep quality was excellent as the beds were so ultra comfortable you'll look forward to bedtime. Being situated on a busy cross junction did not affect the noise level as the windows are well insulated.

Breakfast was really nice with a great selection of ala carte items. It was a joy to have breakfast at The Ashton's really.

Overall service quality was prompt and courteous and we feel very welcomed throughout the stay, on both stays.

The only cons were that a cockroach was found in the bathroom (which the housekeeping took care of promptly with a call), and that the wireless did not work well with frequent network disruptions.

Date of stay: April 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank luckynumber5
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I had the best wedding reception ever! Cindy is the wedding coordinator at the Ashton. She was so helpful, and I was just about stress free the entire time! Cindy made sure every thing went smoothly and she thought and took care of all the small details that I didn't even think about. The reception ballroom was gorgeous. The food was wonderful, and the decor was amazing. I couldn't have picked a better place to have my wedding reception. I'm so grateful to the entire staff and especially Cindy Vasquez at The Ashton Hotel.

Room tip: The rooms on the corner of the building facing the street have an awesome view of downtown Fort Worth. The rooms are very nice.
Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 16, 2012

My young son and I had the pleasure of staying here for a week when my husband was in an accident and was in a nearby hospital. The hotel room was perfect- spacious and very comfortable! Room service was a lifesaver for us after spending lots of time at the hospital and they were more than willing to accommodate us with any special requests!! I cannot say enough about the staff- they were so helpful and kind in every way possible. They went above and beyond to make a difficult time as easy and as comfortable as possible for us and they succeeded !!
We have stayed here several times since then with my husband and always have had a wonderful stay here. It is so convenient with its location and it is our top pick to stay at whenever we are in Fort Worth.

Date of stay: November 2012
2  Thank tk_pt
Reviewed November 11, 2012

We have had two different family events held in the wine cellar. It is a beautiful space and the staff makes a gallant effort to make sure the events run well. Not very much preparation needed prior to event either, as we are from out of town and all had to be arranged over the phone. The service was impeccable and all attending had a wonderful time.

Date of stay: October 2012