“Outstanding hotel and service!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Ashton Hotel

The Ashton Hotel
Ranked #12 of 110 Hotels in Fort Worth
Graford, Texas
“Outstanding hotel and service!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2012

My young son and I had the pleasure of staying here for a week when my husband was in an accident and was in a nearby hospital. The hotel room was perfect- spacious and very comfortable! Room service was a lifesaver for us after spending lots of time at the hospital and they were more than willing to accommodate us with any special requests!! I cannot say enough about the staff- they were so helpful and kind in every way possible. They went above and beyond to make a difficult time as easy and as comfortable as possible for us and they succeeded !!
We have stayed here several times since then with my husband and always have had a wonderful stay here. It is so convenient with its location and it is our top pick to stay at whenever we are in Fort Worth.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank tk_pt

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Spring Grove, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2012

We have had two different family events held in the wine cellar. It is a beautiful space and the staff makes a gallant effort to make sure the events run well. Not very much preparation needed prior to event either, as we are from out of town and all had to be arranged over the phone. The service was impeccable and all attending had a wonderful time.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Cindy T
San Antonio, TX
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

Plumbing fixtures all loose, barely enough towels for 2 people. Turn down consists of two inedible-looking chocolate chip cookies thrown on the bed but does not include changing the towels.
"A quick breakfast" in the hotel restaurant ends up taking almost an hour due to slow staff in an empty room. Waiters talking loudly at the end of the room about their night last night. When served, food was tepid--too busy socializing to care.
Insincere hotel staff who appear irritated at the appearance of "guests" with "needs."

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank Iloveeuropeantravel
mmichalski, General Manager at The Ashton Hotel, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time out to let us know about your stay. I am so incredibly sorry that you had the experience that you did. I would love to discuss this matter in further detail, so that we can make this right. We consistently strive to provide the best service and accomodations as possible and I deeply apologize that this did not happen in your case. Please contact me as soon as possible, my email is mmichalski@theashtonhotel.com or you can call me at 817.333.0323.

I look forward to talking to you soon.
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

We arrived to our small room met with an overpowering scent of bad air freshener. While the room was cramped, the bathroom seemed ample. A roach must have agreed, as he had taken residence in the shower. The manager was unapologetic, and said he did not know if could find a better room but he could find a different room.

While service was not a priority, neither was cleanliness. The sheets had hairs of prior guests. Two empty champagne glasses sat outside our room from our arrival Friday night to our departure Sunday afternoon.

All in all, a no star experience. Even if I had payed less (which I did not!), I still would not choose to stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012
3 Thank WorldTravelerofTexas
Thank you so much for taking the time out to let us know about your stay. Myself and all of us here at the Ashton are very sorry for what you experienced and are disappointed that we failed to insure your stay was a good one. I would love to discuss this matter in further detail, so that we can make this right. We consistently strive to provide the best service and accomodations as possible and I deeply apologize that this did not happen in your case. Please contact me as soon as possible, my email is mmichalski@theashtonhotel.com or you can call me at 817.333.0323.

I look forward to talking to you soon.
Dallas, TX
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012

The Ashton is hotel is charming, clean, in a great location, and the service is terrific. It was nice to be so close to several great restaurants, and I also enjoyed the food/service at Six 10 Grille. I liked the décor and my room was updated. Two issues: (1) The downside the location is the hustle and bustle. I had a corner room and I could hear noise from the street. It was a weekday, so most of the noise was traffic, not people, and it wasn't very loud, but it was not ideal. My room had a traditional lock and key, not a key card, and I could see the light from the hallway through the door frame. (2) I constantly got knocked off of the wireless internet, and when I did have access, it was much slower than what I am used to. The noise issue for me is not a huge deal, but the internet issue is. So, bottom line -- I would absolutely stay here again if I was travelling for leisure, but because of the internet issue, I would probably stay at a standard chain/high rise if I was travelling for work.

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Ann Arbor
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

We thought the hotel was great. We booked transportation with Cowboy Cab. After waiting for 1/2 hour, I called. Cowboy cab said they had no available cabs and call someone else. They left us without a way to get to the Cowboy Stadium,

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends