Comfort Inn
$119
$101
  • Breakfast included
$159
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth North(Fort Worth)(Great Value!)
$89
Hotels.com
Omni Fort Worth Hotel(Fort Worth)
$209
$144
Travelocity
$159
$122
All reviewsjoe's crab shackhour fitnessfront deskwatched tvceiling fanopen until midnighteasily accessible from the highwayfree breakfastwindow unitqueen suitequiet hotelclean bathroomwaffle housefantastic hotelroom keyenjoyed our staybusiness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I stay here when I come down for business. This is my third stay here. The rooms are big and spotless. Location is good for getting onto I_35W. Breakfast is ok. There was not a single complaint I could make about this hotel. My stays here have always been without incident. No loud guests, no housekeeping misses. Room has a fridge, microwave and coffee maker. There is an iron and ironing board in the room. Staff is friendly, polite and helpful.
I love staying at this hotel.

Room Tip: Rosa's mexican cafe is right next door, LA Fitness and Starbucks across the street.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank epomes
Reviewed October 5, 2013

My wife and I were traveling from San Antonio and needed to stop on our north bound trip. We wanted something that was towards the north side of Ft. Worth, TX. The lobby was clean, parking seemed to be secure and the staff was friendly. Our room was clean and ready. The breakfast was stocked and the serving area was clean. I had looked at this on TripAdvisor prior to making our reservation. This has easy access to the Interstate even with the construction going on close by. If I have another occasion to be in Ft Worth, I'll certainly consider this location!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank olroyw
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Unfortunately, we were only able to stay one night, but we will definitely be back. I've never given a hotel this high of a rating before, and it's well-deserved. The rooms were clean and very quiet, even during the middle of the day, and the staff is very polite and professional. There's nothing I hate more than walking up to the front of a hotel desk and not being able to find someone on staff, but that's never an issue with this hotel--not even at 3am. I was very impressed with this place and I'd never consider staying anywhere else while in Fort Worth. I also love the little extras in our room like the neatly put-together packages of different kinds of coffee and tea, complete with sugar, cream, napkins, and a stirrer. Most hotels offer coffee, but not all of them give an option for different teas there in the room as well, which I love in the morning, so that really just made the whole experience complete for me.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank confettibird
Reviewed September 23, 2013

My husband and I are staying at this hotel, and everything is excellent - the staff, room size and cleanliness, parking, and the breakfast area. I am so happy that we are staying here for four nights while enjoying Dallas and Ft. Worth. We are impressed with the friendliness when checking in and each day during our stay. We plan to return to this hotel after our visit to San Antonio and the Hill Country.

Room Tip: Our room is fine with a third floor location. The room arrangement is fine especially with the vanity inside of the bathroom.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CarolCats
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We were greeted and treated like royalty! The manager was extremely friendly and thorough.They offered a happy hour that included a Mexican dinner with drinks! Wow! We didn't have to go out for dinner. The room was clean and comfortable. No problems whatsoever.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family