“Great property, excellent staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn

Ranked #27 of 108 Hotels in Fort Worth
San Antonio, Texas
“Great property, excellent staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

Katrina was very helpful even though she was extremely busy. The room was perfect as was the breakfast. Checked in on a very busy Friday night and couldn't have asked for a friendlier front desk employee.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

I had what I consider significant trouble, of what I would best describe as mechanical/ other difficulties with the room..The smoke alarm went off in my room from stream from the shower..The plumbing did not function anywhere near what I would have expected for this price of hotel..In my honest belief the hotel is priced significantly higher than I would have expected..I did not find the staff helpfull in terms of my personal satisfaction with the quality of my stay..I found that the driveway into the hotel was difficult for me to navigate up and down..The Hotel does appear to have adequate parking..The location seemed suitable for the occasion I was in town for..Personally I will never stay at this property again..

• Stayed December 2012
Monticello, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

I made my reservations on line. The party I was traveling with changed the plans at the last minute. I called the front desk directly and got Katrinia. She went out of her way to extend the visit and keep us in the same rooms. She is warm and welcoming. She will help you with whatever you need. I talked with another customer who was there on business. He said she was the reason he comes to this location on his business trips. You can teach people how to make a reservation, but you can not teach customer service with a wonderful welcoming attitude. I spoke with the manager and he said he wished he could clone her. I wish every hotel had a Katrinia wherever I travel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

We were very fortunate to have been brushed off to this comfort inn! About 4 years ago Best Western (on opposite of freeway) messed up our standing room reservation to NASCAR motor speedway, this has been the best thing to happen to us! The management/owners are great! The service is excellent and they accommodate NASCAR fans with open arms. They have special "happy hours" , later breakfasts, rooms always spotless, and they always give us our requested room! they even remember us personally twice a year we come to their facility. I have never had one complaint! Best Western did us a huge favor to recommend them to us and we will never stay anywhere else.

• Stayed April 2012
logansport, la
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

This hotel had large rooms. The queen suite was very nice, but the beds seemed smaller than a queen. The staff was friendly. Housekeeping was great. The breakfast was good and plentiful. My kids loved the indoor pool. Near many restaurants. Great value will stay again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

We have stayed here since the first week they opened, as it is so convenient and wellcoming!
Although we could have chosen one closer to Baylor Medical Center, we chose here! They were most helpful in obtaining home health care for our daughter, and the Wednesday evening happy hour is delightful.....not the keg of beer as at another location, but a lovely and tasty choice of wines and beers, as well of sodas....and an assortment of dishes from Posadas. Seems to attract a quieter clientel than some other locations. We do miss some of the originals: Brenda, Katia and Gloria. We also were introduced to some Indian food by the owner.....will locate that source on our next visit! Certainly breakfast is lovely: nice to have hard boiled eggs recently added and REAL butter...along with a cheerful hostess!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Houston, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

The staff at this location were not nearly as helpful as other Comfort Inn properties I've stayed at. They weren't rude, but not inclined to find a solution. There was a dirty washcloth hanging on the shower bar, but the room was otherwise spacious and clean. A big downside for me was that the lobby has no seating other than a single sofa. I was traveling on business with others and we normally meet for discussion in the hotel lobby or breakfast room as it would be weird to meet in a guest room. There is a conference room, but it is awfully expensive to rent. Breakfast was a standard make-your-own-waffle affair -- perfectly fine.

There are a number of similarly-priced hotels in the area; I will try one of the others for my next trip.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#3 of 4 in Roanoke
3.5 of 5 stars 45 reviews

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!