“Excellent”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #38 of 114 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed May 26, 2012

The hotel attendant I spoke with when calling for room just hours before our arrival was extreemly nice and helpful. When we arrived at the hotel she greeted us in a very professional warm way. The attendant in the a.m. was also professional, friendly and helpful. The room was clean and very comfortable. The location was very convenient and easy access from I-35. Great place to stay. Will definitely recomment to others and will stay again when I am in the city. The breakfast was excellent and it was ready early allowing us to get an earlier start. Thanks to staff and management for providing a friendly, clean and safe enviroment for our stay.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 8, 2012

I booked the room last minute and was lucky to get a room because they often book up fast on the weekends. The hotel was very clean and easily accessible from the highway. The staff was very professional and courtious. We really enjoyed our stay and I will deinitely stay there on future visits to Fort Worth.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 30, 2012

I was looking for a hotel easily accessible from I35W, and this was my first stop. The young lady that greeted me and booked my stay was very pleasant and professional. I asked specifically for pizza locations and she handed me a printout list. The cleanliness and service was one of the best by far in my travelling experience. Thanks for a job well done!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 19, 2012

I I booked this hotel for business. It was 12 Miles's away from work. It was well worth it. I got a great price. Not only that, I got a free upgrade when I arrived. The hotel is new. I stayed at Hilton at the downtown Fort Worth. The price was higher at Hilton and the quality of rooms were not that great. Comfort Inn had everything new. I'm going to stay here every time I visit Fort Worth. The staff was great and the breakfast venue was great.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed April 9, 2012

I was looking for a hotel easily accessible from i-35W and my Choice Hotels locations tend to suit my needs, I thought I would try this hotel. It turned out to be one of the best I have ever used. The staff was beyond helpful, to the extent of calling me in the room to make sure everything met my needs. Breakfast was outstanding too. Full protein meal. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank joed6001
Reviewed March 30, 2012

We stay here every time we're in town, staff is always friendly and very helpful, you won't find a better value hotel in town

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 29, 2012

great staff,super great breakfast included in price. Lot of bang for your buck.

Room Tip: west side rooms don't have bright parking area lights like the east side. Rooms will be darker...