“Comfort inn, 6455 old Denton road, fort worth, tx”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #34 of 110 Hotels in Fort Worth
Iowa Park, Texas
“Comfort inn, 6455 old Denton road, fort worth, tx”
Reviewed February 25, 2012

A great place to stay, very nice staff and great location.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Charlie P

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Cypress, Texas
Reviewed February 13, 2012

This hotel is nice, clean & very convenient to eating/shopping. The staff was wonderful! I called to see if they had any rooms available at the last minute. They were nice enough to put me on a floor where my room was across from the laundry area.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Helen M
Winkler, Canada
Reviewed January 26, 2012

We enjoyed our stay, This hotel is in a great location. Very accessible to main highways. The building is new and clean. The staff is very friendly and hospitable. The room is spacious and very comfortable. The staff served us with excellence.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed January 17, 2012

This hotel is very clean throughout - the lobby, the breakfast room, pool, workout room, business center, and the rooms. The decor is fresh and uplifting. The staff goes out of their way to be welcoming and to explain all the amenities the hotel offers. The breakfast room staff keeps the area clean and the food is stocked. The staff helped everyone who wanted a fresh made waffle. Also the manager is out and about in the hotel, meeting the guests and making sure that things are running smoothly...definitely not isolated in the office. It is easy to access from I-35.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Maple Grove, Minnesota
Reviewed December 21, 2011

I travel to Fort Worth on business frequently. I found the Comfort Inn on Old Denton Rd. to be one of the friendliest places I have stayed. The owners Mukesh and Mukta go out of their way to make you feel welcome. The staff is great and service is second to none. Most recently I stayed over the weekend and they helped me find local attractions to visit.
The are located close to numerous restaurants some within walking distance, fares from Mexican, Seafood, Italian to All American.
I would definitely recommend the Comfort Inn.

Room Tip: The suites are very nice
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed November 26, 2011

My stay here was a very last minute decision, as in I saw it from I35NB and took the exit right then! I wasn't sure where I would be staying until I saw this hotel. It is right off I 35 near the Texas Motor Speedway. I had spent the previous 7 hours on I35 from San Antonio -which is normally a 4 hour at most trip- with a slow and go bumper to bumper Thanksgiving traffic and by the time I reached Fort Worth, I was too tried and frustrated to go further. I was welcomed to this brand new property by a very nice front desk clerk. She had me checked into room 320 very quickly. I asked for a 6am wake up call and went to my room. I had chosen a king non smoking room. It was very nice. Very clean and the bed was comfortable. I saw allot of upgrades in this room that you only find in much pricier hotels, such as a ceiling fan, nice linens, and superior toiletries including some Axe Hair samples. There is a mini fridge and microwave in the room as well.

The next morning I was up at 6 with my wake up call and after having a shower, I went down for breakfast. Breakfast was your typical breakfast breads, cereals, juices and coffee as well as Belgian Waffles, eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy. The coffee was great! I was on the road by 7.15pm to my destination. I would highly recommend this hotel to whomever is traveling north on I35 and find that you are too tired to carry on or just want a nice stay in Fort Worth near some of the attractions.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
McKinney, Texas
Reviewed November 1, 2011

Cannot say enough about the friendly service at this hotel. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. The indoor salt water pool and hot tub are located in a seperate building right behind the hotel. It is a very nice and well kept pool building. My girls swam there three times during our visit. The breakfast hostess Gloria was by far the best I've ever seen. She made waffles for everyone who wanted one and kept all of the drink and food containers full. She was very friendly as were the two women that worked the front desk. We will definitely return!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family