TownePlace Suites by Marriott Fort Worth Downtown
$144
$159
$134
  • Breakfast included
Omni Fort Worth Hotel(Fort Worth)
$129
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
$88
Very Good 4/5
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth North(Fort Worth)(Great Value!)
$94
$169
$164
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites(Fort Worth)(Great Value!)
$99
$90
TripAdvisor
Great 4.5/5
All reviewssundance squarehome officecook topminute walkmini kitchenfull size fridgefree breakfastrailroad trackskitchen areahotel shuttletrain noisegood sizethe shuttle driverlight bulbshotel is perfectvery pleasant staystayed here for nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Every staff member we met was friendly and helpful. Facilities are very nice and well-maintained, and well-cleaned. Very convenient to downtown Fort Worth. One thing I would change - they need more tables and chairs for breakfast. Having said that, the breakfast buffet is very, very good.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank kccarlson
TPSFortWorth, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Fort Worth Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

Thank you for your review and feedback, we appreciate it very much. We are actually looking into getting more tables and chairs in the breakfast area, now that we are getting busier. We are happy you enjoyed your stay and look forward to having you back in Fort Worth.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Spent 2 nights with family at this hotel. It was a wonderful experience in every way. The rooms were large and clean and the staff was very accommodating in every way. It is close to Sundance Square as well as the Stockyards. Great price as well!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank zsmith

Many thanks for your feedback! I am very happy to hear that you had such a wonderful experience with your family. We hope to have you back soon!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

What a great place! Husband & I were in town for a wedding at TCU and reception at a downtown hotel. Got a King Suite with full kitchen...2-burner glass top stove, full fridge, dishwasher, outfitted for three. Nice desk and free Wifi, flat-panel TV with lots of channels, love seat that opens to a bed. Roomy bath & rain-head shower was spotless...bed was DIVINE with plenty of pillows and a comforter that doesn't rest too heavy or overheat a person during the night. Super-chill AC already at 70 upon check-in. All this, plus FULL hot breakfast, for same as a king or double queen at most major non-convention hotels. Plus, only a hop off I-35W ...or 3/4 mile from downtown where you can park in the convention center garage on 11th street by the hour at a fair price...but, NO charge to self-park overnight right on hotel property! This alone is worth almost $30/night (plus saves valet waiting)...and the breakfast is worth $10+ per guest. Scrambled eggs, sausage, small omelettes, cereals, fruit, waffles, pastries, yogurt, juices & coffee/tea to your heart's delight. Best of all, this hotel sparkles inside and out...and on the faces of the entire staff! One of the friendliest hotels ever. I'm just sorry we didn't stay more than one night...but I'm sure glad we avoided the expense and noise of the downtown property where other wedding guests stayed.

Room Tip: Wen pulling shades at night, the blackout shade pulls are BEHIND the sheers! :-)
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank cherylynn3

Thank you for taking the time and writing such a wonderful, detailed review about your experience with us. Having complimentary parking and breakfast is such an added bonus and we're happy we offer this service to all our guests. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay and that our team took great care of you. We look forward to having you again for your next trip to Fort Worth.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

What a great experience! I recently booked here because my preferred properties had ridiculously high rates. I saw the great reviews that others posted for this property and thought I would give it a try. I was not disappointed. If anything, it was even better than expected. While perhaps not as 'upscale,' this hotel offers so much more for so much less than most of the other downtown Ft. Worth properties.

The hotel staff are very friendly and knowledgeable about the area. While there isn't a lot within walking distance, particularly if it is dark or raining, the Trolley stops just outside, and there is also a hotel shuttle that can drop you downtown if needed. They happily got me to my early morning meetings when it was raining on more than one occasion.

The rooms are new, modern, and extremely functional. Beds are comfortable. I was near the train tracks and it was noisy, but I had been forewarned about that. It wasn't anywhere near as bad as the constant construction noise on 5th that you hear at some of the other hotels even on the high floors.

They had lots of food out in the mornings, and even a few evenings (I believe Mon-Wed) but I always missed it due to rushing for the office and getting back late.

I would definitely consider this property again.

Room Tip: ask for a room away from the train tracks if you're a light sleeper
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for all your wonderful feedback. I agree, we are a hidden gem, I like to tell our guests we are the best kept secret of Fort Worth. I am so happy to hear that your stay was even better than expected. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

I stayed for 3 weeks on business. This hotel is a TPS-meets-Residence Inn. The rooms are very new and standard for TPS--compact but with a galley kitchen. You can typically hear upstairs neighbors.

The hotel offers a full hot breakfast every morning and managers reception M-W.

Theres a nice outdoor pool with a wall around it and the fitness center has 2 treadmills, bike, and elliptical, along with a full set of dumb bells and adjustable bench.

Super fast Internet, though you have to log in every 24 hours.

I travel with my dog and there's lots of residential sidewalk to walk on, and a cemetery down the road where I'd let her off her leash.

The hotel is about .6 miles from a movie theater and Barnes & Noble. Driving about 2 miles will get you to the 7th Street District which has a Super Target, Movie Tavern, and other nice shops and restaurants. Rodeo Goat has the best burgers ever.

My only complaints were that one light fixture in the bathroom was broken (and yes I had a new light bulb put in) and that the microwave would frequently trip the breaker anytime I used it for more than 2 minutes.

I would recommend a South facing room--it's that or the train or construction. The "business" rooms are larger and have a desk/hutch, but no sofa--only a large chair. The TV on the wall saves furniture space, but is hard to watch from the couch, so I rearranged my room so that the couch was at the foot of the bed.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much for such a wonderful and detailed review. I am sure our future guests who read this will appreciate it very much. I agree with you 100%, we are one of the best TPS' around and we we take great pride in our beautiful hotel. We do have a lot of extra amenites and services that a standard TownePlace Suites does not have and I am happy that you were able to experience them first hand.

Thank you again for the feedback, we appreciate it very much. We look forward to having you again in the Fort Worth area.