TownePlace Suites by Marriott Fort Worth Downtown
$94
Country Inn
$143
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $174/night.

$239
$199
Renaissance Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $225/night.

$110
  • Breakfast included
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth North(Fort Worth)(Great Value!)
$109
$139
  • Breakfast included
Omni Fort Worth Hotel(Fort Worth)
$181
$119
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $140/night.

$152
$99
All reviewssundance squarehome officecook topminute walktrain tracksmini kitchenfull size fridgefree breakfasthotel shuttlegood sizethe shuttle driverhotel is perfectstayed here for nightssofa bedwithin walking distancean extended stayattending a conference
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Very nice hotel. I think it is relatively new. The rooms are clean and the staff is great - there is one gentleman at the front desk that I just love (rob) who is always happy and gives excellent dinner suggestions. Downtown Fort Worth is really cute and offers lots of dining choices. It is walking distance from the hotel, but we we there in January so we drove. I would suggest axiom sushi for dinner if you are staying here - delicious and is in Montgomery plaza (very close and fun).

Heads up - there is a train that goes by at night. It didn't bother my sleeping, but I thought I would mention it.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank AlexandraB9
TPSFortWorth, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Fort Worth Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2013

Thank you for the wonderful review, and yes we are fairly new, the hotel opened July 2010 and my staff and I always take great pride when we hear such great feedback about the hotel.

Sushi Axiom is actually one of my favorite restaurants, I'm happy you were able to experience it first hand. The gentleman who you speak of is Ray, I will make sure to forward your comments to him, thank you.

We look forward to having you again in the Fort Worth area.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

This was a very nice hotel that was just outside of downtown Fort Worth. I looked at staying at the Omni or the Sheraton, but did not want to pay the $20/day that those hotels charge for parking. The Townplace Suites offers free parking and also free breakfast for around the same price as those other hotels. This hotel is also on the trolley line which goes right in front of the hotel between the hours of 6pm-10pm. The hotel also has a shuttle but we, unfortunately found out when we got there that the shuttle does not run on the weekends. As others suggested I requested a room away from the railroad tracks and we couldn't hear the trains at all. The pool was also nice and not crowded at all. David at the front desk was very helpful. He let my husband and I check in almost 3 hours early without any problems. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. Overall, this is a nice hotel and you get a lot of extras for the same price as the downtown hotels.

Room Tip: Request a room away from the train tracks
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review! We are one of the only hotels in Downtown that offers complimentary parking, so that definitely is a plus. Also, being on the Molly the Trolley route is an added bonus, which our guests really enjoy. Like you said, there are lot of "extras" for the same price as the downtown hotels, I couldn't agree with you more! Our compimentary Hot Breakfast, Social (Mon-Wed), parking, shuttle and trolley transportation and WIFI are some of the services and amenities we to offer at no extra cost to our guests. I did forward your comments on to David, thank you very much for your kind words.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed March 18, 2013

We chose this hotel for a quick weekend getaway to Fort Worth. This hotel was the most affordable in downtown. A bonus was the free parking, breakfast, and proximity to downtown. the hotel was clean and new. I would definitely recommend this hotel and use it myself for future visits.

1  Thank fio002

Thank you very much for the review. I am so happy that you enjoyed your quick Fort Worth getaway. Fort Worth is a great city with lots to offer and our hotel is in such a great location in Downtown that allows you the opportunity to take advantage of it all, at a very reasoable price.

Thank you again and we look forward to having you again for your next quick getaway.

Best Regards,

Reviewed March 17, 2013

What a wonderful place! The location for this hotel is perfect, whether you have activities in downtown Fort Worth, or would like to spend time in the historic Stockyards. We walked into the lobby and one of the first things I noticed was a big, beautiful glass jar with a spigot, containing iced cucumber water with slices of crisp green cucumbers. It was warm that day and this was a special treat as we checked in. Taylor was the young man who checked us in and he was very effecient and polite. Our room was beautiful~king sized bed with crisp white sheets, which was oh, so comfortable! Desk and chair with desk lamp that also has a small nightlight on it, comfortable club chair, and a large wall mounted flat screen TV. The bathroom was very pretty with granite counters and ledges and stone shelves in the shower. The hair dryer worked better than mine at home and is kept in a drawer, not mounted on the wall! There is a kitchen area with full size refrigerator, 2 burner cooktop, dishwasher, and sink, and pots, pans, plates, bowls, glasses and coffee cups. It even has storage containers for your leftovers. The breakfast in the morning was delicious~scrambled eggs, with toppings such as cheese, salsa, and jalapenos if you wish, potatoes, bacon, biscuits and gravy, waffles, assorted breads for toasting, oatmeal, cold cereal, yogurt, juices, coffee, and milk. There is a dining area inside, and tables out by the patio and pool. There is also a large beautiful gas grill out by the pool, and a seating area on the patio with a fireplace and a flat screen TV. The outside grounds are very well kept with fountains and pretty areas to sit. David helped me make our reservation, and he checked us out when we left~he is very friendly! As we left, I noticed the Beautiful water jug again~this time with cold lime water with tart limes in the bottom~It was delicious too! We will definitely stay here again when we are in the area!

1  Thank blackdogmom

Thank you so much for the fantastic, very detailed, review! My team and I greatly appreciate all your wonderful feedback and kind words, especially Taylor and David. We're very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to take advantage of the amenities and services we have to offer at our beautiful hotel.

We hope to see you soon in the Fort Worth area!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is not your typical TownePlace Suites hotel. It is 4 stories and nicely appointed rooms. It seems to be a step up from other TownePlace Suites I have seen. The rooms are fairly large, however the bathroom is very small. There is a full kitchen with all of the cooking essentials. You can get wine glasses downstairs if needed. The rooms are very clean and most items were in working order (one lightbulb was out and the bathroom door did not completely shut).

It is on the edge of downtown. There is a trolley that runs to the Stockyards (ONLY ON WEEKENDS) that has a stop in front of the hotel. The hotel has a shuttle as well, but only runs until 6 pm. We drove to the stockyards which was about a 5 minute drive.

Room Tip: Try to get a room that does not face the railroad tracks.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
TPSFortWorth, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Fort Worth Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

Thank you for such a great review! We are the newest TownePlace Suites in the DFW area and take pride of the beautiful hotel we have. I am very happy you were able to experience it first hand and also take advantage of our city's complimentary shuttle, Molly the Trolley.

I am sorry to hear about the maintenance issues in your room, I have addressed those issues with our Maintenance Department.

Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again soon.