“EXQUISITE brunch!”
Review of Cafe Modern

Cafe Modern
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Modern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #37 of 1,565 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: University
Description: Café Modern chefs blend seasonal, local ingredients inspired by culinary traditions from around the globe. Their artfully crafted cuisine is served against the backdrop of Tadao Ando’s world renowned building in the celebrated Fort Worth Cultural District. Whether enjoying a weekday lunch, Friday night dinner or a relaxed weekend brunch, our genuine hospitality will ensure a memorable dining experience.
Arlington, Texas
“EXQUISITE brunch!”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

My husband, seven year old daughter and I recently had a glorious Saturday morning brunch. They have a terrific brunch menu that would appeal to any "foodie" who appreciates a local/regional twist on brunch standards. AND they have a kid-friendly menu as well--my daughter was happy and satisfied. Following brunch, we toured the museum...where else can you have brunch with Andy Warhol and Jackson Pollack? ;)

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank NatalieJG

Texas
“Fabulous spot for lunch!”
Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

A cool retreat with the reflecting pool at The Mseum of Modern Art outside the huge plate glass windows. Beautiful. Classy. The three of us loved our food--not your usual salad or sandwich. Another note: quiet! We were able to talk without raising voices. Overall wonderful.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Cotney
Fort Worth, Texas
“Cafe Modern is beautiful!”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

It's also one of the more sophisticated places in Fort Worth to have lunch. Food is varied and excellent and the venue is gorgeous!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank 5salina
New York, NY
“Best Dessert of My Life”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

While visiting the Cultural District I lunched at Cafe Modern. The main course, Texas redfish was good, but my dessert Frozen Chocolate Souffle with Salted Caramel Sauce was spectacular. My only complaint was that service seemed very slow.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Chita44
Longview, Texas
“Loved this place!”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

My friends and I had lunch here one day while visiting in the Ft worth area. It has a very elegant feel to it yet you feel comfortable going in with casual attire on. The food was excellent!!! I had grilled shrimp with grits and green beans. We ordered chocolate mousse and homemade cookies for dessert and it was all great. I would definitely go back here.

• Visited June 2013