“Great food”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Fort Worth
Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

The food was great and you get your moneys worth. We sat inside and it was an awesome experience. Staff was friendly and we brought a bottle of sauce back. Recommended.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Very inexpensive, but great selection on the menu. Recommend one of their sandwich platters for a light meal that's easy on the wallet.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

My review is all influenced by the female manager's attitude when the waitress lost my credit card and showed no indication that she had ever heard of customer service. Apparently my credit card fell out of the folder used to deliver the credit card receipt for signature. When told that my card was not with receipt, the waitress did an obligatory search for the card. She first looked in the folder . . duh, I hadn't thought of that! Then she looked on the floor...hadn't thought of that either. Then she looked in the trash can by the table . . . now I am worried. Then she went to wait on a table, got a tip off of another table, took a picture for another couple she was waiting on, checked on a large party, and then came back and looked in the folder again for my credit card. She was obviously rattled and did not know what to do. She then looked at the floor again and the trashcan again. It was then that I asked to speak to the manager. The waitress finally came back with my card and said her manager found it. The manager came over and she had my card. She said that she found my card on the floor and put it in her pocket waiting for someone to claim it from her. The manager was confrontational, made no apologies, and said that losing cards happens, "all the time." I was so reassured that this was a restaurant that I would come back to some other time. The food is good for a "tourist trap" and it is that attitude that the staff employs. They let me know that they don't need my business because they will get the business anyways because of their location. It would seem that they don't need your business either.

1  Thank Gary H
Reviewed August 1, 2014

We ate here on our recent trip to fort worth and I had the all you can eat beef ribs. They were very good but took a very long time to get them. All in all though I would eat here again.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Great location, good food, reasonable prices. We took advantage of the daily drink special, and the frozen margarita was fabulous! If you are in the mood for a casual meal, this is a great choice. TV's had sporting events on. There were 2 of us, and we both really enjoyed our dining choices.

Been to Riscky's BBQ? Share your experiences!