“Great tour with my wife and father-in-law!!”
Review of Epic Helicopters

Epic Helicopters
Ranked #6 of 27 Tours in Fort Worth
More attraction details
Owner description: Breathtaking views from your private helicopter soaring above the ground beneath. Attractions include downtown Fort Worth & Dallas, Texas Motor Speedway, Cowboys Stadium, Ballpark at Arlington, Six Flags, Fair Park/Cotton Bowl and more. Private helicopter charter service also available for airport transfers, dinner dates, weddings or corporate travel. Serving all of Dallas-Fort Worth area airports.
Fort Worth, TX
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great tour with my wife and father-in-law!!”
Reviewed August 10, 2011

Epic was highly professional and truly went above and beyond to make our experience memorable. They even removed a door for my wife so she could take better pictures. (She's a photographer) My father-in-law hadn't been in a helicopter since the Vietnam era, so he had a blast. We actually went on a twilight tour so it was beautiful from up there.

Visited September 2010
7 Thank chefkjs

azle
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“EPIC IS THE GREATEST!!!”
Reviewed August 9, 2011

Flying with Epic Helicopters has truly been one of the high points of my life. Thanks to my wife, who set everything in motion for me to fly again, I have been able to realize my child hood dream of flying helicopters. Everyone at Epic seems more like family than just people running a business. The entire staff is a group of highly capable and professional individuals who will go above and beyond the normal call of duty to make sure your visit or flight lesson is of the highest quality. Thanks for being there.

Visited July 2011
7 Thank David W
US
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Our private helicopter tours was incredible”
Reviewed September 25, 2009

We would highly recommend Epic Helicopters as something unique and exciting to do in Ft Worth. My husband and I enjoyed one of the sunset tours with a half bottle of champagne! Our pilot was so friendly and the staff at treated us like royalty!!! We are not typically adventurists, but are so happy we decided to do something a little different during our visit to the city this time!!

11 Thank takemethere022