“Great bar”

Cuisines: Mexican, Bar
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed August 5, 2012

The bar tenders are always prompt and I never have to tell them what I want! They remember from each visit
Food is very good. I always enjoy he manager!

Reviewed June 27, 2012

After seeing the stylish exterior, while passing this restaurant on several previous occasions, my wife and I gave it a try. We found the interior decor every bit as stylish as the outside. The decor and furnishings were plush. Our wait staff, Nate and Brittanie, was very attentive to our every desire, and provided recommendations when asked. Our selections, the Tilapia and the Fajita Cubiertas dishes were presentations of a caring chef. The food was great - both in quality and in quantity. The manager, Angel, came to our table and chatted. He was very personable and genuinely caring. He recommended that we try to flan - his treat. It was clearly the best flan either my wife or I had ever eaten! We'll certainly recommend Casa Rita's to our friiends!

Reviewed June 16, 2012

I have been to Casa Ritas three times. The food has always been mediocre and the service bad. Yesterday, they screwed up everyone's orders refusing to fix most of it. Food came cold. Took forever just to get water or tortillas. Took over 40 minutes to get the check after they cleared table and when I asked to please get check, she deliberately put mine on bottom and gave it to me last.

Queso is nasty. beans are nasty. Brisket is burnt. And the service is awful.

Reviewed May 6, 2012

The dip trio is great. Trade the queso out for the queso blanco which is much better. They have tenderloin fajitas that are amazing. Service was quick and attentive.

Reviewed April 4, 2011

Good food. Loads of options on the menu. Remember to try the Relano here. Ambience is good, great for a group up to 12.

1  Thank ikazi