Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Worth - Forest Hill
Ranked #44 of 110 Hotels in Fort Worth

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012

Overall great stay for a Forth Worth trip. I went for the Lucian Freud exhibit at The Modern and also visited the Kimbell Museum, which were about a 10-12 minute drive away from the hotel, which was immediately adjacent to I-20 and about 3 minutes from I-35W.

Area was quiet (great for a long good nights rest) and less populated than expected, though being from a larger city - this may have simply been common in that area.
There was a grocery store, Starbucks, gas station, CVS & Walgreens pharmacies and fast food all within walking distance.

They were at near full capacity for my preferred room selection and offered me a higher price room, which I was able to negotiate for a lower rate plus a 15% off TripAdvisor coupon!

Friendly staff and very clean hotel overall.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Lubbock, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

We have stayed at this hotel several times and it has always been a wonderful experience.
It is well maintained, very clean and spacious. The breakfast is good. I would highly recommend. I gave it high scores because we have never had any issues. The prices are great!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2012

I stayed here 2 nights - travelling with 3 dogs. The hotel was very clean (no strange odors, no bugs) and quiet. The front desk staff were very attentive and courteous and gave me a free snack and water bottle when I checked in. The room came with a microwave and refridgerator. An excellent La Quinta- A++++

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Lucy M
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2012

Fort Worth was our last overnight stop on a 14 day vacation. We stayed at La Quinta at every stop because we always get a clean room, friendly staff and a great breakfast. The Return points aren't bad either. When we arrived at the Fort Worth Forrest Hill La Quinta we were blown away. The king room we requested was on the first floor like we asked, our "gift" was waiting for us and check in was a breeze. The room was huge and very clean. Breakfast the following morning included biscuits and gravy and sausage! Checkout was even easier that check in. We will be back to this La Quinta!

Room Tip: Even though this looks like it is away from downtown, it only took 10 minutes to get to the Stockyar...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Phil R
Waggaman, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2012

I recently stayed here at this hotel,when we left our home for "Hurricane Issac."
The staff was totally amazing,the front desk: Chris,Roquel,Debbie,Angela,Michael and Henry. The housekeeping staff was also "Fab" Hilda,Tirsa,Elvira,Lilia,Anabel,Veronica and Adelina.This was my family first time staying here,I was concerned about being there because they accept animals.I have to say, I didn't have that problem, they were a very clean hotel.The day before we left there was something in the elevator on the floor,and Chris Patel came immediately to clean it up.Wow! he really cared about his customers,and Debbie did the same thing a day before on the hall floor.They were both super and very respectful.Roquel really was awesome too,she had to multi task one morning.She had to run the front desk and come help in the breakfast area fixing food.The other customers loved the way she worked both areas. Angie was great when we first arrived there,she could see I was very tired from my 8 hour trip.She was concerned about my family as well,seeing to it that we get in our room to get some rest. Angela helped out big time by getting things that Chris asked for to keep the hotel nice and clean.Oh one more thing about the staff.Henry & Michael tried to find somewhere I can wash my clothes,because someone was using the machines.Thanks guys for everything!!!!!
We rate this hotel 5 stars,because the staff was TERRIFIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth Eastchase
Comfort Suites Fort Worth
Comfort Suites Fort Worth
#47 of 110 in Fort Worth

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Worth - Forest Hill? Share your experiences!