“Comfortable, spacious room”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Worth - Forest Hill
Ranked #44 of 110 Hotels in Fort Worth
“Comfortable, spacious room”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2012

From check in to check out, everything was handled wonderfully. The room (ours had two queen beds) was spacious, and the beds were very comfortable. The location is pretty quiet so my daughter and I slept very well. I used the business center, which was well equipped and allowed me to prepare and print some documents I needed. We had leftovers from our dinner, and the front desk provided us with plates and silverware so we heat them up later in the in-room microwave. Breakfast was good; I like the waffle maker because it's nice to have a warm breakfast when the weather is a little chilly. I especially appreciated the later check out time. Given that we were traveling due to a family emergency, this was a nice oasis where we could relax and unwind.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank Anyamare

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Kansas City
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2012

My husband and I and our small dog stayed here one night. It was clean and we slept like logs. The bed for comfortable, the bathroom was clean. I have no complaints, but felt a little uneasy about the neighborhood. It was suggested we drive 1/2 block to the restaurant, rather than walk and we did as suggested. It's hard to tell what the area is like when you arrive when it's dark and you are not familiar with the location.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank GMA1ST2
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2012

. My wife and I stayed with La Quinta for 6 nights during the month of February, 2012 and we were very pleased with the staff and accommodations. Chris the General Manager, Raquel and Steven were very pleasant to work with. Having never been to Texas they each made our business trip and stay very enjoyable. Breakfast was enjoyable and the establishment is well kept. Thank You Chris, Raquel, Steven and Staff for making our trip to Fort Worth relaxing and enjoyable. We both look forward to staying with you at the La Quinta in Forest Hill again real soon. God Bless!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Metals R
lq6373gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Worth - Forest Hill, responded to this review, September 8, 2012
Absolutely blessed that you had a great stay. We all look forward to seeing you soon. Thank you so much for your wonderful review.

Earnest regards,
Chris Patel, GM
Idaho Falls, Idaho
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2012

My mother and I stayed here for almost a week. The rate was very affordable. The rooms were very upscale for such a low rate, with granite countertops, hardwood floor, fridge, and microwave in our rooms. The rooms were very quiet. We had wonderful free breakfast everyday, boiled eggs, waffles, oatmeal, fresh fruit, juice, etc. Fresh hot coffee and tea were provided in the lobby 24 hours free of charge. Beautiful entry lobby, free USA today everyday, and free wifi. The service was excellent. Friendly and helpful staff. The inside and outside of the property were beautiful and clean. We definitely felt like we got a great hotel for a great bargain. I would definitely stay here again. It's one of the few hotels I've stayed at that I didn't want to leave. Grocery stores, restaurants, and gas stations are within walking distance. Very safe area. The hotel also has a store where you can buy snacks, frozen meals, and toiletries/medicine. And the Manager wears really cool boots where the toes tip up. Great experience, highly recommend this place!!!!!!

Room Tip: My room was right in front of the elevator, which was very convenient and surprisingly quiet.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Betsy H
What a wonderful review. On behalf of our staff and myself, we thank you for staying for us. We are so happy you had a great stay and look forward to seeing you both again.

Earnest Regards,
Chris Patel, GM
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2012

With a very attractive lobby, considerate staff, and clean rooms, I'd stay here every time on business.

• Stayed January 2012
1 Thank prsaaron
lq6373gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Worth - Forest Hill, responded to this review, January 31, 2012
Dear La Quinta Inns & Suites Forest Hill Guest,

Thank you and I do appreciate for what you have to say about our hotel with our modern yet warm decor and of course, our professionally trained staff here to make your stay enjoyable, whether on business or for pleasure. We hope to see you again soon, even if it may be on your own time.

Fort Worth, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2011

My christmas @ La Quinta was awesome. My grandchildren enjoy going swimming every christmas. I only have have one complain the breakfast could have been a little better. But overall I look forward to going back.

Sherry Preston
---------------

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Sherry P
Dear La Quinta Inns & Suites Forest Hill Guest,

I am so happy to hear that your family's stay for the holidays was so pleasurable. Yes, our indoor pool and spa is a great accommodation for those who are looking to escape from the cold weather and to enjoy themselves in a comfortable and warm setting environment. The temperature settings do change for the time of year between summer and winter so you, the guest, are comfortable no matter what temperatures may be outside. We look forward to seeing you again for more upcoming Christmas this year to come and maybe we can even see you this summer.

Abilene, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2011

I have stayed here twice and find this an exceptional hotel. It is new, clean, and quiet. The staff here are very nice. One man, Steven, who works the evening shift always goes beyond the expected in a professional way to accomindate your needs. The indoor pool is a great way to relax before falling into some of the most comfortable beds you will ever get. Definately a place I will return to if in the DFW area. It is well worth the money and comes at a very good price. Good restaruants and stores are close by.

Room Tip: The whole place is non smoking
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Amy T
lq6373gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Worth - Forest Hill, responded to this review, January 14, 2012
Dear La Quinta Inns & Suites Forest Hill Guest,

Hi, my name is Chris and I am the General Manager for LaQuinta. It was such a nice surprise to see your wonderful review of our hotel. I'm so happy you had a great visit. Steven, our night auditor, is a wonderful asset to our team and I am really pleased he helped to make your stay pleasurable. He was so happy when I showed him your comments, so thank you so much for your kindness. We hope to see soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fort Worth
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth Eastchase
Comfort Suites Fort Worth
Comfort Suites Fort Worth
#51 of 110 in Fort Worth

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Worth - Forest Hill? Share your experiences!