“Two Week Work Related Stay”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Worth - Forest Hill
Ranked #45 of 113 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed December 12, 2011

My stay at La Quinta Inn was a pleasant and comfortable. It felt more like a vacation then work, the hotel was clean, neat and smelled clean. I was able to check in before heading to my training at a seperate location and has a great workout area. The personnel were all very professional and nice whether I was coming in after work or leaving, it was always good morning and good evening.

Room Tip: Rooms are plenty big.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Anna A
lq6373gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Worth - Forest Hill, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2011

Dear La Quinta Inns & Suites Forest Hill Guest,

We are so happy to hear that your stay with us was a pleasant one. Whether you are here for work or for leisure, we understand everyone needs their relaxation time. Here at La Quinta, we do our best to make sure that you, our guest, are having your "paradise" while away from home; even if you happen to be staying at our hotel for work. We hope you choose to stay with us again soon.

There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Worth - Forest Hill

Reviewed November 23, 2011

I was very impressed with the hotel. It was cleaned and the room with the king size bed was very comfortable. I travel a lot to the Fort Worth area and it was my first stay at the hotel. Even though the hotel is not located in Fort Worth, I will travel to Forest Hill to stay again because it will be the place for me to stay when I return to Fort Worth area again. When I was leaving my room to check out, a person was walking towards me (about 25 feet) and said good morning how are you. It was a staff and that was impressive because the staff did not have to say anything, but the staff did. If you are in the Fort Worth area, that is the hotel to stay.

Room Tip: Easy access to Interstate 20, 35E and 35W
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Jack M
lq6373gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Worth - Forest Hill, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2011

Dear La Quinta Inns & Suites Forest Hill Guest,

Thank you very much for the kind words you have to say about our hotel. I and the rest of the hotel staff here at La Quinta in Forest Hill, strive to be the best when it comes to customer service and to show you, our guest, that we are here for you. We do hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 18, 2011

I travel with my company quite frequently and the service that I received from this hotel was amazing. While sitting down stairs the manager Chris came over and not only did he make me a waffle but he heated the syrup and served it to me.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank denmason0168

Dear La Quinta Inns & Suites Forest Hill Guest,

We do appreciate the business that we earn from our clients through out the year. Thank you for your kind words as well. We hope you enjoyed your warm and delicous waffles. We look forward to seeing you again for another morning.

Reviewed November 18, 2011

Stayed for two weeks and met most of staff who are friendly and courteous. Great location as there are plenty of restaurants within walking distance and easy access to expressway. Planning on coming back in a couple of weeks.

1  Thank Solistony
lq6373gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Worth - Forest Hill, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2011

Dear La Quinta Inns & Suites Forest Hill Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel and staff. We know our guests have a choice in where they may stay for leisure or business, but our success is based on rigorous employee training and putting our customers first.

Reviewed November 17, 2011

I really enjoyed my time at the Forest Hill La Quinta location. The hotel was very clean, with attractive, spacious rooms. The staff at the Forest Hill location was very attentive and polite, and helpful in directing me around the area sights.
I was quite pleased with the rates that the hotel featured, it was a great value. The indoor pool was great, and the business center had everything needed. The Forest Hill La Quinta is a great place to stay whether on business or vacation - I would recommend it to anyone.

1  Thank prsaaron

Dear La Quinta Inns & Suites Forest Hill Guest,

The staff at LaQuinta is trained to ensure the utmost quality of service to you, our guest. We are always seeking ways to improve exceptional service to our guests so if there are any ideas/suggestions to help us reach our goal, please do share this with us.

Reviewed November 17, 2011

Great hotel and service! Very clean rooms and Awsome breakfast. Hard working staff!!

Dear La Quinta Inns & Suites Forest Hill Guest,

Thank you so much for the enthusiastic words of approval. We will continue to put in out best effort toward you, our guest, to being happy and more than content with your stay so we may have even more zealous responses such as yours.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed March 25, 2011

We stayed two nights and of the six nights we stayed in hotel, I slept like a baby. Everything was new, nicely decorated, and the personnel was very competent and sweet. The breakfast was satisfactory and I overheard the workers discussing ways to improve the selection. Very impressive.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank Virginian091
lq6373gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Worth - Forest Hill, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2011

Dear La Quinta Inns & Suites Forest Hill Guest,

We are happy to know that your stay was satisfying. We continue to maintain and abide by all environmental rules and regulations to make sure our guests are 100% satisfied and find a great value at LaQuinta Inns & Suites.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fort Worth
Comfort Suites Fort Worth
#56 of 113 in Fort Worth
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth City View
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth Eastchase

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Worth - Forest Hill? Share your experiences!