“Makes you feel like a member of the family”

La Familia Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #522 of 1,591 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Neighborhood: Cultural District
Reviewed August 6, 2012

When you enter this restaurant you are greeted at the door like a long lost member of the family. The wait staff is awesome and I can guarantee your chip basket will never be empty. They love to light things on fire...so be ready for a flaming marguerita and fajitas....super tasty and great presentation. Order a turn-a-rita for a tasty beer/marguerita combo....We have loved every dish that we've ordered here. You need to try it.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

It's been awhile since eating here, but I remember everything being delicious. I also read that La Familia starts fresh each day and does not use left- over’s.

1  Thank MiteMsispe
Reviewed July 15, 2012

This is an excellent place that has grown through hard work and commitment to good food and customer service. You won't be sorry

Reviewed July 2, 2012

authentic Mexican food, super quick for lunch or you can easily linger, excellent service, on my list to return!!!

Reviewed July 1, 2012

The place was fun and the staff were Great. The food including the hot sauce were fresh. Luis one of the great staff took the time to take our picture and I believe he could use my phone better than I could. The drinks were presented in a fun way too. A little noisey at times and parking is crowded but go there and enjoy.