“WONDERFUL HOTEL AND STAFF”

Staybridge Suites West Fort Worth
Ranked #23 of 114 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed September 30, 2010

This hotel is FABULOUS!!! My fiance and I are both from Atlanta but decided to have our wedding on a private Farm in Fort Worth. We were looking for a hotel who could house all of our guest (160+) and the Staybridge could not handle ALL of the rooms (due to the hotel having other guests for longer periods of time) however, we did have over 75% of the hotel for the long weekend. Not only did I personally have the BEST EXPERIENCE with Darien Stotts, I had a wonderful experience with every person on the staff!!!

The hotel is new, clean, and just overall a fabulous place to stay. The food was wonderful and the happy hours, etc. were great. The staff went above and beyond to make sure we were all having a great time and that everyone was taken care of. All of our guests went on and on about how FRIENDLY the staff was and how NICE the hotel was! THANK YOU SO MUCH to every single one of you (especially Darien :) ) for all you did to make our wedding weekend the best of our lives! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*I would stay here again and again and recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a nice, clean, friendly place to stay!

• Stayed: September 2010
1  Thank AFierer

Reviewed August 24, 2010

we visited staybrige suites for a family reunion, everything about this hotel is wonderful! great FREE breakfast, which has everything from diff. types of meats to fruit and everything inbetween. i also liked the nice and clean gym, pool, laundry mat (which is free to use), and the small store with things u may have forgot @ home. its also close to so many places to eat and shop. the rooms are awsome, they come with dishes, stove, LG. fridge and a laundry basket for convenience. bt the best part to me is the staff! we had some trouble with an accidental charge from a new staff member which made my account overdraft, and the sales manager that day (Darien Stotts) was so amazing.! she help us get the situation with our bank under control, also she was so very sweet and extremely helpful, even through our anger! and because of her and the whole great feeling of that staybridge we will only stay at staybridges when traveling!! its great and i would definitely recommend this hotel to every1 i know traveling to fort worth!

1  Thank travellova96
Reviewed August 16, 2010

First let me say that the rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable. the location is easy to get to and there are a few restaurants nearby. The breakfast was good and the service friendly. I had researched many of the hotels in search of a two-bedroom suite because I needed the space and the # of beds, but wanted all of us in one room. I made this reservation 2 months in advance. When I arrived, they said, "oh, we are short one 2-bedroom, and we can put you in two rooms." They were apologetic, but did not understand that I was very upset since this was the primary reason for coming to this hotel. Their original financial offer was not at all acceptable, since I had to split up my party and there were minors involved. They do not have adjoining rooms. We finally reached a "reasonable" compromise, but I was nervous the whole time. I cannot prove it, and although they said this "rarely" happens, I had the feeling that they had someone who wanted to extend their stay for a longer period than I was staying, and they made a management decision to keep that tenant and take their chances with me. They could have contacted me by telephone, but waited until I arrived at the hotel at 8:30 at night in order to inform me of the problem. They were aware, because they already had an offer ready.

2  Thank Houstondoglover
Reviewed August 11, 2010

This is a very nice hotel. It's pretty new and the rooms are spacious (we had a one bedroom with separate living room area). They have a fantastic breakfast assortment. Our daughter loved the homemade waffles in the shape of Texas! The pool is on the small side. The staff were friendly and helpful.

Reviewed June 30, 2010

We were very hesitant about taking our family of five plus dog to a one bedroom suite for an extended stay while we finished our home, but Staybridge Suites in W. Ft. Worth made our stay wonderful. The staff was very friendly, greeted our family by name and provided countless little personal touches to make our stay extra special. Our room was very nice and had a comfortable bed, free DSL, nice closet space and a kitchen with plenty of cookware. The breakfast buffet was excellent, and it was so practical to have dinner offered three times each week as well. Our kids really enjoyed the pool and watching movies in the media room. The excercise room had nice equipment and I appreciated having free laundry facilities avaiable too. I highly recommend this hotel to families traveling with children as well as business travelers.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Elizabeth1975005
Reviewed March 24, 2010

It's hard to find great customer service these days, but the customer care that we received from Ashley at the front desk was exceptional. The room was great, clean and very comfortable. Although, housekeeping missed cleaning our room it was still a good experience. We would definately stay with them again.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed February 18, 2010

The entire Staff ensures your stay away home is better than you begin to imagine. Everytime I come to Fort Worth, I will continue to stay here!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
erikwyatt, General Manager at Staybridge Suites West Fort Worth, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2010

Thank you so much for your review to Trip Advisor. We are thrilled that you have enjoyed your stay during your travels to Fort Worth. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area.

Thanks,

Erik Wyatt

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fort Worth
Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites
Hyatt Place Fort Worth Cityview
Homewood Suites Fort Worth West at Cityview
Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30
Candlewood Suites Fort Worth West
Candlewood Suites Fort Worth Wes...
#2 of 3 in White Settlement
Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Fort Worth

Been to Staybridge Suites West Fort Worth? Share your experiences!