“Average”
Review of Noble Planetarium

Noble Planetarium
Ranked #70 of 167 things to do in Fort Worth
More attraction details
Owner description: Offers information on astronomy as well as a laser-light show.
Reviewed January 21, 2014

From the reviews below, I was expecting more from my recent visit to the museum. I walked around and saw some cool exhibits. It's a great museum to explore if you have young children who are covering natural sciences in school. I saw the Back to the Moon. For Good. show at the planetarium. It was okay. The person I was with fell asleep. Need I say more? I decided to give the LASER Light Family Style a chance thinking that might be better. Again it was just mediocre. The LASER Light show has the potential of turning into something great. If they cut down the songs to just clips and incorporate current hits that would probably bring more of a crowd. All in all, I'm glad I went to see what all the rave was about, but wouldn't go out of my way again to come back for a visit.

1  Thank Jennifer J

Reviewed June 5, 2013

The FWMSH isn't that great these days, but the Planetarium is. Tickets are not available without admission to the bad Disney Land knock off the museum is, but it is worth it if you are there!

Reviewed March 27, 2013

I had not been to a planetarium for years but this show brought back the magic of the universe. We went to the Solar System show (they offer a number of different ones) and the light show was really informative and enjoyable. Combine this with an IMAX movie and you have a really cool afternoon out.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

My family and I love going to the planetarium at the science center. It has some awesome and educational things to show to make sure everyone walks away happy.