“Authentic Texas Saloon”

White Elephant Saloon
Ranked #4 of 78 Nightlife in Fort Worth
More attraction details
Owner description: Bar in Fort Worth used as the prototype for CD's, the bar in the Chuck Norris TV series, Walker-Texas Ranger.
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

This place will make you feel like you are in an old western. Super chill atmosphere, good music, and plenty of Lone Star beer on hand. The Stockyards are one of my favorite thing about Texas and the few times I've visited I've always made it a point to stop in and have a drink at the White Elephant.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

This is the perfect setting to grab a cold beer while at the stockyards. The prices are right and it's dead-center in the action. Fun place.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

I enjoyed hanging here on a Friday night. Decent drink and beer prices. Love the atmosphere and the live music. The place was packed. Biggest complaint is that it was super super smoky. It's a bar in Texas though so I know to expect that! Definitely have to stop here and check it out if you are in the stockyards!

1  Thank Tgallimore
Reviewed March 25, 2014

We were recommended this place by a Fort Worth local. Look out for the cowboy hats pinned to the ceiling - every person who has played there does it, apparently! Great atmosphere and service. Definitely worth a visit. Good music playing as well, and it was very busy when we go there, so get there early for a good seat.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

My girlfriend and I had a great evening here.
Service from our server Isabelle was excellent.
Atmosphere was great as was the music.