“Wonderful waitstaff”

and up
Billy Bob's Texas Honky Tonk
Ranked #3 of 78 Nightlife in Fort Worth
More attraction details
Owner description: Billy Bob's Texas is a popular destination for tours, conventions, trade shows, groups, and parties, accommodating up to 6,000 fun-loving folks. The nightly entertainment and unique western decor complete with photos and handprints of country stars. Billy Bob's Texas has something for everyone of every age, seven days a week. Top name entertainers perform every Friday and Saturday night, along with regional house bands playing throughout the week. We feature live professional bull riding on Friday and Saturday nights as well; a casino arcade, pool tables, high tech video games, and complete catering services. Billy Bob's Texas offers its guests one of the most distinctive facilities in the world, with genuine southern hospitality - Located in the Historic Fort Worth Stockyards area, five minutes from Downtown Fort Worth, thirty minutes from DFW Airport and forty-five minutes from Dallas; we have twenty acres of paved, lighted, secure parking available for our guests.
Reviewed January 20, 2014

When I first arrived I seen a long line awaiting to get in. I was surprised that I didn't wait that long, the front door guys were quick and very polite. Once we entered the concert was just about to get started. The waitress was great on getting our drinks ordered and back to us and kept our drinks full for the night!

All reviews
"air hockey"
"great concert"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed January 18, 2014

While visiting Billy Bob's in Fort Worth, my kids and I had fun line dancing and shooting pool . We're from Chicago, so this country atmosphere offers something we can't get up north. We went on a Thursday to try the open line dancing lesson, which was a blast!

Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

Let me preface by saying that I am NOT from Texas. I had also never 2-stepped before visiting Billy Bobs.

My friends who were from Texas convinced me to go, and I'm very glad I did. While it was a little intimidating watching some really awesome dancers 2-step and spin like crazy, it was a blast just letting go and learning.

Everybody I met (and there were a ton of people there!) was super friendly. I never got turned down for a dance, and the Texas girls who knew what they were doing were patient enough to put up with my learning.

There is definitely no shortage of drinks, because there are multiple bars through the place, though prices were a little expensive considering you have to pay just to get in.

Next time I'm in Fort Worth, I'm definitely going back, and I'll be sure to go on the mechanical bull!

Reviewed December 30, 2013

If in Fort Worth this is a must see for those who like Country western. Liked everything about it. As a group we had a picture taking on a fake bull, had hats, scarfs available to dress up for a gag picture 2. Enjoyed the music playing. Had gotten there just after a concert was letting out about 1230 am, crowded had to wait 15 minutes before aloud in without charge. Except for dealing with the crowd had lot of fun. Didn't eat but heard only average food.

See more reviews
Reviewed December 29, 2013

The better half and I went here a couple of times, once during the day and once in the evening.

$2 entry during the day and $10 in the evening when we saw Holy Moly were playing. Daytime was very quiet and such a large place just does not look too good so empty.

However, the band had the place going and it was an enjoyable piece of live country music. We ate at the burger place too but I am not going to rate Billy Bob's based on its food.

We played pool, had a good chat, had fun and danced a bit; everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves so their was a good atmosphere.

The pricing at the bar was random. The same beer could be $4, $5, $6 or $7 and the amount of spirits variable no matter what you had previously tipped.

Billy Bob's is worth the visit.