Stonehouse Bed and Breakfast
$180
Renaissance Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Omni Fort Worth Hotel(Fort Worth)
$170
$99
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
$123
$108
Hyatt.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth North(Fort Worth)(Great Value!)
$94
La Quinta
$93
$76
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 14, 2010

We loved our stay at the Stonehouse. We spent the night out in the Stockyards for a Valentine's date and did not want to worry about one of us being the designated driver back to Dallas. The Stonehouse worked out perfect and even has off street parking. Once you park the car you can walk everywhere you want to go. Sue was a great hostess and the breakfast was fantastic

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 13, 2010

We both enjoyed our stay! We stayed in the boot room and I loved it. I would want to stay at the Stone House every time I am in Fort Worth. The Bed and Breadfast has a great location and wonderful hospitality. Thanks for the fantastic stay!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 8, 2010

I have stayed at the Stone House many times, if like the rustic old west, you will love the rooms at the Stone House. I perfer the Indian Room, I'm really not sure why, just keeps calling me back. I have stayed at all the Hotels and Bed & Breakfasts in the Stockyards and the Stone House is always my 1st choice. The room are always clean, and if you need anything the Staff (Sue) is always very willing and helpful. The Stone House is within walking distance to anywhere you might want to go in the Stockyards.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled solo
StonehouseHotel, prior employee at Stonehouse Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2010

will great sadness we say goodbye to this great guess as he was called home in June.
He will be missed.

Reviewed January 31, 2010

This is the greatest place to stay in Fort Worth! I love the old timey feel and the atmosphere is so comfy! I stayed with my husband and best friend and our rooms were great. I like the way the rooms are decorated! Sue made you feel like you were at home and is the best host! We will be staying here again real soon! I'm glad I found the Stonehouse!

Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 25, 2010

This was our second time to stay at the Stonehouse. It takes you back in time. The rooms are clean. Sue really takes care of everyone and she serves a really good breakfast. This is definitely the place to stay.

D&D