“Elegant Restaurant with a homey attitude”

Bob's Steak & Chop House
Reserve with OpenTable
Bob's Steak & Chop House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 1,585 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Home Style
Cross street: 13th & Houston Street
Description: Our Steaks are Prime, Our Portions Big & Our Drinks Stiff. Since the opening of the first Bob’s Steak & Chop House in Dallas, Texas in 1993, the name “Bob’s” has been synonymous with a great steakhouse experience. All locations are examples of the traditional American Prime Steakhouse, combining simple elegance, a lively atmosphere, big drinks, fine wines and large cuts of the finest prime steaks, chops and seafood.Indeed, reviewers have called Bob’s the best in town. Others rank us among the best in the country. Come visit us at any Bob’s location and enjoy the taste of prime beef served by people who take real pride in the name “Bob’s Steak & Chop House”...
Reviewed March 29, 2010

First off the steaks were incredibly delicious. The service was super friendly. The table spacing was very roomy and the decor very nice for a steak house. It would be a nice special occasion place. The menu is fairly staight forward. The wine list was exceptional with decent pricing.
Don't be put off with the glass jar of pickled vegetables on the table...it's the only quirk here and somewhat of a tradition, or so I'm told.

There are newer reviews for Bob's Steak & Chop House

Reviewed January 4, 2010

The first time we visited the steak was wonderful, but the second time our food was undercooked and not good. Also the prices are ridiculous. There are many places in Fort Worth to get food just as good for a much more reasonable cost and a better atmosphere.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
North Richland Hills, Texas
Reviewed August 4, 2009

Better steak than Del Frisco's for sure.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed August 1, 2009

This steak is so good its like butter. I have eaten at all the top steak houses and this one is at the top. The only better one locally is the one I make in my backyard.

Reviewed April 13, 2009

My husband and I dined at Bob's for our first anniversary. Let me just say that it was wonderful! We started out with the crab cake appitizer, which was lovely. Very meaty.

My husband had a steak, I cannot remember which one, and I had the lobster and petite filet. The lobster was a good size and very tasty. (I do not slather by lobster with butter). But, butter was served....the filet was very tender and meduim just the way I ordered it. The creme spinach was the best Ive ever had.

For our anniversary we received a complimentary dessert.....it was out of this world. It was a brownie topped with 4 or 5 scoops of ice cream, topped with chocolate sause, whippped cream and a cherry.

The entire meal, from the meal itself, to the wait staff to the actual ambiance of the restaraunt was perfect. We will definately return!!

1  Thank Texas123_7