- As expected in expensive, fine dining place, service is great.
- Both Filet Mignon and lamb are made from top quality meat to justify one the highest price in DFW area. Unlike some other fine dining places, where they put more time on display and match with more exotic sides, here meat is the main theme. Portions are big too.
- Giant, juicy glazed carrot is their signature item (same quality in all Bob's places). On the otherhand, just using their magic "carrot" in all dishes can be viewed as lack of creativity and even meat itself could be prepared a bit better.
- Appetizer: this time I tried crabcake and could be my mistake, which is just ok. "The wedge" salad is simple and good though. Pumpkin soup could be another good choice too.
- Dessert are just ok. Chocolate cake is not too sweet but nothing outstanding. Keylime pie is to avoid. Sadly, you could get at least similar or may be better quality dessert at Costco or Trader's Joe.
Dessert may be the weakest link here, followed by appetizer. So just have main entree then.