“Mac and cheese to die for”

Bob's Steak & Chop House
Reserve with OpenTable
Bob's Steak & Chop House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 1,604 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Home Style
Cross street: 13th & Houston Street
Description: Our Steaks are Prime, Our Portions Big & Our Drinks Stiff. Since the opening of the first Bob’s Steak & Chop House in Dallas, Texas in 1993, the name “Bob’s” has been synonymous with a great steakhouse experience. All locations are examples of the traditional American Prime Steakhouse, combining simple elegance, a lively atmosphere, big drinks, fine wines and large cuts of the finest prime steaks, chops and seafood.Indeed, reviewers have called Bob’s the best in town. Others rank us among the best in the country. Come visit us at any Bob’s location and enjoy the taste of prime beef served by people who take real pride in the name “Bob’s Steak & Chop House”...
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Sounds crazy, but true. The steaks were delish as well. This is a great steak house and I'll be back.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

My wife and I went for dinner on our anniversary. What an enjoyable experience. Our waiter was attentive without being overbearing. He came across as truly wanting us to have a memorable experience. When we both ordered the rib eye steak he suggested that we might consider trying the American Kobe and splitting this amazing cut of meat. When he brought it to the table it was cut to share on a platter. Our plates were set with the sides that each of us ordered, and he brought us a table serving of the macaroni and cheese - no charge for this, he just felt that this would round out the meal completely. It was not you average mac and cheese. As we were preparing to leave after an absolutely perfect experience, he brought us over a serving of cheese cake to take home with us. Again complements of the kitchen and our waiter. Bob's may become an anniversary tradition for us.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

My husband and I very much enjoy dining here. The food is amazing as is the service. We highly recommend Bob's.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Ate here on a Friday night with my wife and son. Service was excellent and prompt. All three steaks were very good. Calamari app was nothing special. It was kind of loud, lots of big convention groups eating that night, but nothing unbearable. Drinks and wine very good.
It is expensive, but not anymore so than most upscale steak houses.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

A business partner and myself had dinner here in January, and man - what a treat! My sister and I have a running tally that began years ago, and involves seeing how much we can spend from one top restaurant to the next on 2 people without ordering over the top on wine. Meaning a good bottle in the $100 to $150 range - but not the 500 or 1000. Come on, let's keep it reasonable now! We've eaten at some of the best restaurants in the world, in California, Atlanta, and South Florida (including Palm Beach and South Beach). And though I've enjoyed fine dining for decades, I have to admit - many of the times we ate took it to a new level.

Well this was as good as any of those, and in some ways even better. My associate (and good friend) and I were staying in the hotel and went to the wine bar for a short wait until our table was ready. We brought the wine with us, which was very good - then shared the bone in ribeye (cowboy steak?) with the potatoes, carrot (steak) we called it, creamed spinach, and 3 chocolate ice cream something. It was so good - everything! What an awesome awesome meal. As you can see, I'm still talking about it more than 6 months later. Highly recommended.