“Very enjoyable”

Bob's Steak & Chop House
Reserve with OpenTable
Bob's Steak & Chop House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 1,567 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Home Style
Cross street: 13th & Houston Street
Description: Our Steaks are Prime, Our Portions Big & Our Drinks Stiff. Since the opening of the first Bob’s Steak & Chop House in Dallas, Texas in 1993, the name “Bob’s” has been synonymous with a great steakhouse experience. All locations are examples of the traditional American Prime Steakhouse, combining simple elegance, a lively atmosphere, big drinks, fine wines and large cuts of the finest prime steaks, chops and seafood.Indeed, reviewers have called Bob’s the best in town. Others rank us among the best in the country. Come visit us at any Bob’s location and enjoy the taste of prime beef served by people who take real pride in the name “Bob’s Steak & Chop House”...
“Very enjoyable”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Ate here on a Friday night with my wife and son. Service was excellent and prompt. All three steaks were very good. Calamari app was nothing special. It was kind of loud, lots of big convention groups eating that night, but nothing unbearable. Drinks and wine very good.
It is expensive, but not anymore so than most upscale steak houses.

• Visited November 2012

Boca Raton
“One of the best meals I've ever had”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

A business partner and myself had dinner here in January, and man - what a treat! My sister and I have a running tally that began years ago, and involves seeing how much we can spend from one top restaurant to the next on 2 people without ordering over the top on wine. Meaning a good bottle in the $100 to $150 range - but not the 500 or 1000. Come on, let's keep it reasonable now! We've eaten at some of the best restaurants in the world, in California, Atlanta, and South Florida (including Palm Beach and South Beach). And though I've enjoyed fine dining for decades, I have to admit - many of the times we ate took it to a new level.

Well this was as good as any of those, and in some ways even better. My associate (and good friend) and I were staying in the hotel and went to the wine bar for a short wait until our table was ready. We brought the wine with us, which was very good - then shared the bone in ribeye (cowboy steak?) with the potatoes, carrot (steak) we called it, creamed spinach, and 3 chocolate ice cream something. It was so good - everything! What an awesome awesome meal. As you can see, I'm still talking about it more than 6 months later. Highly recommended.

• Visited January 2012
West Pittston, Pennsylvania
“very good”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

It was pricey especially if you're looking for a nice glass of red, mark up is about 3x cost per glass, the steak was delicious though

• Visited July 2012
Monahans, Texas
“Excellent Steak in Omni Hotel”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

I wanted to eat a great steak before I left Fort Worth so I took a chance by walking across the street from the FW Convention Center and eating at Bob's. The service was excellent and the steak was fantastic! Often when you eat soon after a restaurant opens the server who has limited tables loosing focus but this was not the case with Bob's. I will definitely be back!

Visited June 2012
Cedar Point, North Carolina
“Was expecting better steaks”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

We decided to eat here and see how good their "Prime" steaks were. We spent a lot of money to find out the steaks were nothing special. They were ok, but not what you would expect for that much money. The service was great, but we would not go back for that amount of money.

Visited May 2012