All reviewsputting greennumbered roomrio mambou haulac fantypical courtyardindoor poolconvenient locationwould definitely stay here againwe've stayedcomplimentary breakfastcomfortable bedsnext morningbooked this hotelhot tubfitness centerlobby
Reviewed May 15, 2018

Very comfortable place to stay. There isn't a free breakfast in the morning but there is a very high quality restaurant in the lobby. The happy hour food was discounted and some of the very best chicken wings I have ever had. Highly recommended. Quiet and peaceful rooms. My room overlooked the private courtyard which was my most favorite place to enjoy a cool evening surrounded by relaxing fountains. The lobby area is very large and extremely inviting. This would be a super place to get together with others in your group. Overall cost was a little higher than other hotels nearby but it was a truly peaceful stay. If you want a view of Ft. Worth pick an odd numbered room (hence the name of the area - Cityview) but I really enjoyed the courtyard side.

Room Tip: I think the courtyard side (even numbered rooms) may be quieter than the city view side that has a nearby highway.
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank RussellBee
Serena C, Manager at Courtyard Fort Worth West at Cityview, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2018

Thank you for the great feedback and we will share with our staff your experience and in hope you will return in the future. Thank you! Serena

Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel! Loved the patio area! Putting green is pretty cool! Nice pool and hot tub. Very clean throughout hotel and rooms. Get a room in the back if possible. Wish they had complimentary breakfast like most other marriots!

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Serena C, Manager at Courtyard Fort Worth West at Cityview, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

Thank you for your feedback and it was nice having you with us. The Courtyard brand does not have complimentary breakfast but I will certainly mention this on bistro calls we do monthly. Thank you again and have a great week.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

I think we have stayed in nearly every hotel in Cityview area & this one is our favorite. Comfortable beds, good AC & has tub / shower combo. The TV is watchable from the king size bed, but it’s on a funky desktop thing that you have to turn & slide to get a decent angle. There is a fridge but no microwave. I guess the other two stays we were in an even numbered room, which is on the opposite side of hotel from interstate 20. There was some traffic noise this stay. I managed to drown some of it out by setting the AC fan to run all the time instead of running it on auto. We are light sleepers & I will definitely request a room on other side. The shower was a water saver type, which I am not a fan of, but as they go it was a pretty good one. One last comment, there is a fantastic Mexican food place 200 feet across parking lot called Rio Mambo that I highly recommend. Oh this hotel has breakfast but it is not complimentary. Overall another good stay.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Serena C, Manager at Courtyard Fort Worth West at Cityview, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Thank you for staying with us again and hope to see you in the future. Your feedback will be shared with the staff. Have a great day!

Reviewed February 20, 2018 via mobile

The room we stayed in was on the 4th floor facing the hwy. If you stay ask for a room on the other side. The room was set nip nice although the air conditioning we is right by our bed so it blew on us all night
. All in all it was a pleasant stay

Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
Serena C, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Worth West at Cityview, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2018

Thank you for your feedback and we will definitely take note of the issue you had, and hope to see you in the future. Have a great day

Reviewed December 31, 2017

As background, this was day three of a cross-country move (20' Haul truck Atlanta to Palm Springs). Traveling in such a vehicle limits your hotel selection and limits your ability travel to things like restaurants. I was also experimenting with different hotel brands under the SPG/Marriott umbrella.

Experienced really severe weather on arrival in the Metroplex. The rain seemed more like a fire house than precipitation, so arriving at the Courtyard was a real pleasure.

This is an older Courtyard property but the public spaces and rooms have been refreshed to align with current corporate branding. After arrival, we did a load of laundry and drank a couple of beers while hanging out in the public space. Nice surprise, the laundry facility was free.

For dinner we walked next door to Rio Mambo -- great. We ate breakfast the next morning at the Courtyard. The options were well presented and pretty tasty.

Our room was a solid comfortable bargain. Mattress quality a little soft for my preference.

Indoor pool looked inviting but I didn't pack a swimsuit -- the hot tub would have been a nice way to warm up my bones.

Departure time was just above freezing -- it was a difficult load of suitcases back into the U Haul.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Serena C, Manager at Courtyard Fort Worth West at Cityview, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2018

Thank you for your feedback, we hope to see you in the future. The weather has been crazy here in Texas and I know how frustrating it was. But all your feedback is real important for us and staff enjoyed having you.

Thank you and have a Wonderful New Year!
Serena