“Best Ramen and Sushi”

Saikou Sushi & Ramen
Ranked #533 of 1,752 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Reviewed April 19, 2018

Another traveler I met recently highly recommended this fairly new Restaurant in Ft Worth so I decided to try it as soon as I arrived there for our convention. What a great lunch! Waitress Diana was very friendly and helpful with recommendations. Loved the Kale Ramen in an amazing broth. Sushi with crawfish and mango was outstanding. Very pleasant and modern decor. Took a friend back two days later for lunch again. Same great food and experience.

Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

Came in for lunch. House ramen with level 1 spice had good flavor with heat.

Also had a signature New Year roll which tasted like nothing.

Again, happy with the ramen, but will try more sushi to make sure it wasn't a fluke.

Friendly and helpful staff

Reviewed January 24, 2018

We went with a friend during the opening day so we give a chance to the bento sushi box, simply delicious, fresh, and beautiful. We decide to return and we were gladly surprised with the daily specials, the Fries son of the Saikou was simply perfect, with garlic, chicken, red onions and a sauce which completed the portion and gives them that spiciness. After this entree and asked for the bento again, the option of salad was so good the first time that we decided to repeat it, but unfortunately, they have changed the sashimi salad for the house one, bad change for me, I asked Joe to change it and he brought us not only a salad but a piece of art.

Reviewed January 12, 2018 via mobile

I’ve only had their ramen but I keep going back for the same thing because it’s so good. Great customer service!