“Anniversary Dinner - Amazing!”
Review of Grace - Ft. Worth

Grace - Ft. Worth
Reserve with OpenTable
Grace - Ft. Worth is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 1,745 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown Fort Worth
Cross street: 6th Street
Description: GRACE delivers a dining experience like no other in Fort Worth. Adam Jones, known as the city's host for the unparalleled level of hospitality and service in his restaurants, invites you to enjoy Modern American Classic fare, created by award-winning Chef Blaine Staniford. In a comfortable modern setting that embodies the city's energy, guests can enjoy the outdoor terrace on Main Street and a spectacular bar featuring house-made seasonal cocktails with a separate menu for bar snacks.
Reviewed August 21, 2017 via mobile

We were overnight in Ft Worth after dropping a child off at college and it was our anniversary, so I looked up some options close to our hotel (Hilton) and decided on Grace. Service by Tiell our server was perfection. Lamb dumplings appetizer was delicious, we both had steaks cooked to perfection, sommelier Dan directed us to a Brunello from Montalcino that was exactly what we were seeking. The bacon wrapped cippolini onions were also fantastic. Tiell even presented us with a hand written list of local night life since we mentioned we were just visiting the area. Above and beyond. I would return here in a heartbeat. Half a block from the Hilton - don't miss it if you are staying there.

Reviewed August 17, 2017

Beautiful Restaurant - Attended for DFW Restaurant Week; We enjoyed a delightful Wonderful four course dinner. The salmon was a little under-cooked, but the opening course and desserts were Delicious !

Reviewed August 4, 2017

I will say that my steak was fine but expensive and I enjoyed the horseradish expresso sauce. Otherwise, the food was poor and the Tomato & Burrata Salad had very little tomato or burrata, in fact I don't think it had any burrata, since it seemed more like mozzarella which is not the same thing. The salad was mostly cantaloupe and melon which seemed old. I was ill the next morning, so I blame this sad excuse for a salad. I don't usually write after a bad experience, but the waitress was haughty which just rubbed me the wrong way. I won't be back!

1  Thank raisncains
Reviewed July 14, 2017

Had a business dinner here on July 10. Overall, the meal was enjoyable. The steak was prepared well and the tomato salad was a standout. The meal was pleasant but not memorable. I would go again but prefer Del Frisco.

Reviewed July 5, 2017 via mobile

We went with three couples and started off with fresh oysters. They were expensive but delicious! The men had steaks and the girls had fish. The fish dish was very bland and none of us ate all of our modest portions. The guys made the best choice and we all nibbled off their plates. The decor is lovely and the wine choices extensive. We think we had a new waiter because he seemed very nervous and repeated his name several times. Tony didn't seem to have a strong knowledge of the menu and we had to repeatedly ask for more water and other items. I was so disappointed and the cost was too much to give it a second try.