“Patio with service”
Review of Grace - Ft. Worth

Grace - Ft. Worth
Reserve with OpenTable
Grace - Ft. Worth is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 1,572 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown Fort Worth
Cross street: 6th Street
Description: GRACE delivers a dining experience like no other in Fort Worth. Adam Jones, known as the city's host for the unparalleled level of hospitality and service in his restaurants, invites you to enjoy Modern American Classic fare, created by award-winning Chef Blaine Staniford. In a comfortable modern setting that embodies the city's energy, guests can enjoy the outdoor terrace on Main Street and a spectacular bar featuring house-made seasonal cocktails with a separate menu for bar snacks.
Grapevine
“Patio with service”
Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

I always sit outside most of the time just drinks. Cigar friendly with a smile. Friends tell me the food is great. The service is always good. Very upscale design in office building on ground floor.

• Visited July 2013

Hartford, Connecticut
“FANTASTIC!”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

I ate at Grace 3 times during my recent visit to Fort Worth for the Van Cliburn Piano Competition. The food was consistently superb, as was the service. The wine list was extensive. Next time I am back in Fort Worth, this will be my top choice for dinner. I could not have been more pleased.
Recommendations: For salad, the "Toad in the Hole". I had it 3 times. For entrees, the filet and the halibut. Outstanding!

Visited May 2013
Montreal, Canada
“Every time I go here I enjoy myself”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I travel to FW regularly and once or twice a year go to Grace. I enjoy a good steak, and there are plenty of those around, but when I want something a little more 'contemporary' (food and decor/ambiance) I go to Grace. The menu is updated regularly, service is always very good, and while not cheap it is always a fine experience. And they do not try to push the most expensive wines on you - they always have good recommendations at reasonable prices. But if you want to splurge you can!

Certainly a place I recommend.

• Visited April 2013
United States
“Nothing special”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

We had a nice table by the window. Service was average. Had several issues with the wine list as one of the bottles we ordered wasn't available. The wine they suggested a substitute was average at best. Food was ok but some of the steaks were over seasoned.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank XUSA_TravelerX
Texas
“Simple Elegance Downtown”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Of the ten or twenty best restaurants in Fort Worth, only two or three are walking distance from downtown hotels and the Bass Performance Hall and the convention center. Grace is the best of the downtown places. In the ground floor of an office building with sidewalk seating and a classy vibe but no cowboy kitsch, our party of four found everything very good. The service was attentive and thoughtful on a very busy night, and all our food choices were interesting and satisfying. I'm no gourmand so someone else can decide if it's worth it,but it sure was to us. And the wine list is both extensive and fairly priced, with lots of choices up and down the price range.

• Visited April 2013