“Fantastic meal, even better service”

Ruth's Chris Steak House - Ft. Worth
Reserve with OpenTable
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Ft. Worth is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 1,567 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown Fort Worth
Cross street: 7th
Midlothian, Texas
“Fantastic meal, even better service”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Nothing to dislike. Our server, Juan, was great with the menu and always available during our meal. My wife eats her steak well done, no pink and rarely orders steak out. This time she did order a filet, well done (I know) and it came out cooked to perfection for her. She was able to cut it with a butter knife. The sides were equally as good. We will definitely return and ask for Juan.

Visited March 2014

“The best ever steak”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

We chose to eat here because it was part of the hotel. Our waiter Jon was so helpful and pleasant, with endless patients, describing all the dishes to us, making them all sound delicious. Thank you for making our last night in Fort Worth so enjoyable.

• Visited March 2014
Fort Worth, Texas
“Wonderful food and service in the heart of Fort Worth”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

I was treated to Ruth's Chris for my birthday, and it was a great present! The steak is Midwestern beef, and it was scrumptious! The sides are amazing, and I highly recommend starting with the lobster bisque. The waiters and hostesses were so nice and attentive, and they had decorated the table since it was my birthday. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who wants great service and great food!

• Visited January 2014
Texas
“Who New Ruth Had a Less Pretentious Side?”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

A single friend who lives downtown and seldom cooks himself clued us in to the happy hour bar menu. If you are not in for iconic dining or just want to hold to the budget, there is a short drink and food specials menu in the bar. Very much good food at a good value if you just want a semi-quick dinner without investing in a dining experience. The bar is a bit dark, but the server more than made up for it. Just a solid value for the money.

• Visited February 2014
Springfield, Missouri
“Well done, and that's great”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Staying at the downtown Ft Worth Hilton on a cold night in Dec 2013, I decided to finally avail myself of this restaurant. So glad I did. Attentive and friendly service, good drink, and great food. The waiter described the place as traditional, and so it was: nothing trendy or cutting edge, just all the things you want and expect, and frequently don't get at trendy places. I had bisque and a marvelous steak. Couldn't have been happier. Thanks!

• Visited December 2013