“Tender steaks, great sides, good service”

Ruth's Chris Steak House - Ft. Worth
Reserve with OpenTable
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Ft. Worth is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 1,567 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown Fort Worth
Cross street: 7th
Forney, Texas
“Tender steaks, great sides, good service”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Pricy but delicious, fork tender steaks and very tasty sides. We recommend this restaurant located on the first floor of the Ft. Worth Hilton. It also has a street entrance. The waiters are personable and very attentive to your needs. The lighting is low and this makes for great romantic dining.

Visited December 2012

Alamogordo, New Mexico
“Perfect Every Time”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Any time there is a birthday, anniversary or other special occasion, my husband and I always go to Ruth's Chris. The service is excellent and the food outstanding. They always make us feel special and pampered. Their petit filet is absolutely the best I have every eaten. We have NEVER had a bad experience!

• Visited November 2012
Greater Manchester, United Kingdom
“Wish I could go back!”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

We went for a meal here recently and loved it! We both ordered steak - for me a ribeye while my other half ordered a T-bone. However - when the steaks arrived there were 2 rib-eyes. The waiter apologised and offered to replace one of the rib-eyes with the T-bone we had ordered. However we decided to keep the rib-eyes. Absolutely delicious! I just wish we had this restaurant closer to where we live in the UK!
In view of the mix up with the steaks we were not charged for our bottle of wine which we thought was a nice gesture (especially as we were not corporate clients!)
Never got round to desserts - pity! If we get back to Texas again we would definitely return.

• Visited October 2012
Antony, France
“Perfect steak”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

I enjoy going to a good restaurant, I live in Paris (France) and I have plenty of opportunities there. However, every I travel to the USA I try to find a good steak restaurant. I found a real good one in Forth Worth. The steak I had at Ruth's Chris Steak House was perfect, quality of meat was exceptionnal. The steak was presented with no side orders (they would come along the steak automatically in France), this was the only regret i had.

• Visited November 2012
Fort Worth
“Always Excellent”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Great place to take business clients - never had a bad steak or cocktail. You can not go wrong with RC.

Visited July 2012