All reviews convention center sundance square pool opens flavored water great hotel hot items water features parking garage full bar hotel of choice directly across the street breakfast area walking distance indoor pool breakfast was delicious room key the location is perfect
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Most of the staff was friendly except for one particular manager. They say one apple ruins the bunch. I observed this manager ask people in the lobby if they were a guest at the hotel, but only asked Hispanics or African Americans to show proof by showing her their room key. She did not ask to see the room key of several white guests. I didn’t appreciate that and felt discrimination. When she asked guests about their hotel status, she wasn’t very nice about it. She seemed frustrated and annoyed. It was an uncomfortable and embarrassing situation.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
CarmenB3633, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Graciela E,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I see you stayed with us this past weekend, due to the huge concert at the convention center our main priority was keeping our team and our hotel safe, our intent was not to make our guest feel unwelcomed at any time through their stay with us and I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. We would love to know more about this, this is not a reflection of our team. Our General Manager called the number we have on file for you and left a message, please call us back and ask for him at your earliest convenience.
Thanks!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Came for BTS concert across the street in convention center, everything was perfect at this location especially the daily Buffet breakfast. Rooms were super clean and so were the bathrooms. Staff was very attentive and efficient. Location was excellent for exploring downtown on foot and the lobby was spacious and very accommodating and even had a pool table.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear WingmanInc,

Thank you for your wonderful comments of our hotel! The concert was a busy experience for us and we enjoyed it, I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed your stay. When you are in the area again, please come see us!

Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our four day stay in this near new hotel and it was in a very good position, particularly for downtown restaurants. Staff was very helpful and free buses came past regularly. Onsite secure covered parking was $20 a day. Pool was excellent as was the gym with all brand new machines. We would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Don0413,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We are thrilled to read you enjoyed your stay with us, and that you experienced some of our great amenities! We look forward to welcoming you in the future! Take Care

Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

I have nothing but good things to say about this hotel. The location is good, the price is great, comfort level is superb and the included hot breakfast was better than most. Oh, and the parking was ample and free, unheard of in a downtown hotel!

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Jo F,

Wow! Thank you for your wonderful comments about our hotel and our team. I will be sure to share your comments with our team. Just to clarify, our parking is the lowest in the Fort Worth downtown area at a $20 nightly rate. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed September 14, 2018

Most important: the hotel is less than a year old and the staff were friendly and helpful.
The rooms are lovely, clean, modern, comfortable.
But I was not paying attention when leaving DFW airport and drving to the hotel.

Please Note: There are TWO Hampton Inns & Suites in Dallas and FTW area. Not a surprise. BUT BOTH have the EXACT same street address - 1001 Commerce Street, Dallas & 1001 Commerce Street, Fort Worth.
Google maps brings up both but on your phone you see the street address and you have to scoll/select to see the city. Why would you need to do that? You are going to the Hampton located on 1001 Commerce Street. I didn't and realize until too late I was heading to Dallas when I wanted to be in FTW. I understand I wasn't fully attentive but I never expected this during rush hour.

Great hotel though so worth the drive.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business

Dear BluDragonFlyer,

Thank you so much for wonderful comments of our hotel. I apologize you went to the incorrect Hampton Inn, we oddly have the same address as the one in Dallas. We hope this does not deter you from staying with us. We look forward to seeing you again