“Suite's that are sweet”

Comfort Suites North Fossil Creek
Ranked #40 of 115 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Excellent spacious suites that are like new. Spent two nights. Great staff Lucy , Jenna and Jennifer. Rooms very clean. great Breakfast- eggs -sausage-biscuit gravy(not to peppered)-belgian wafflesand the rest of basics, kept clean-pleasant staff. Over al rating EXCELLENT.

Room Tip: The regular suite is great!! stayed one night ,went back over for second.I was on 3rd floor-quiet
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
MOHAMMAD M, General Manager at Comfort Suites North Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2013

It is our prevelige to have a guest like you, I also be very kind of you to leave a positive comments about our staff , hotel, its service and particularly Lucy,Jena and Jenniffer on Trip advisor.
We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Excellent stay and the staff is very friendly and helpful. I will definitely be staying here on all my trips. Customer service is awesome and efficient. Very clean rooms and the complimentary breakfast is a plus.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
GeneralManager670, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites North Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

We are very proud to hear that our staff was able to assist you efficiently during your stay. We are dedicated to provide the best customer service to each of our valued guests. We appreciate that you acknowledged our effort and we achieved our aim to exceed our customer’s expectations. Please advise us of your next stay as we want to assist you accordingly on your next visit.

Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for our anniversary to see Chris Young at Billy Bobs. The young lady Jennifer at front desk was wonderful and friendly. Was next to a Waffle House. Room was wonderful and breakfast was great and hot!!!

• Stayed: October 2013
MOHAMMAD M, Manager at Comfort Suites North Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

It is our prevelige to have a guest like you, I also be very kind of you to leave a positive comments about our staff , hotel, its service and particularly Jennifer on Trip advisor.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

This is best hotel I have ever stayed, great location according to my requirement. The front desk lady I did not remember her name, she is a gem, very professional and courteous. Room is very spacious with new vanity, granite tops, built in closet, new drapes and new sofa bed. Breakfast is very good lot of choices and also the lady who serves very humble and polite.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
MOHAMMAD M, General Manager at Comfort Suites North Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Thank you for taking the time toput a such positive feedback on trip advisor. I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

I was staying in this motel for my daughter’s interview.
This motel is very clean, and having great hospitality. They provide very awesome morning Free Breakfast. The staff is very helpful.
I highly recommend for this motel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
MOHAMMAD M, General Manager at Comfort Suites North Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

We are very glad that you did choose our hotel for your recent stay and enjoyed your stay. Hotel staff always makes sure that every guest at our hotel feels safe and comfortable like home.
I do really appreciate that you took out few minutes from your precious time and leave a positive comment on trip advisor about the hotel and its services.
I am sure your feedback will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

While coming back to Dallas.I stopped by to take a rest for a night as we had some activities planned the other day.I had a good experience at your hotel.Staff were able to help me with all the needed for the places around.Continue the good work.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
MOHAMMAD M, General Manager at Comfort Suites North Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave a wonderful comments about our services and staff which you have experienced during your recent stay at our hotel. I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

I come to this location every couple weeks or less to see my partner and stay usually a minimum of 2-3 days!! The staff are always most accommodating in every possible way for us!! We wouldn' t dream of staying any where else to spend our quality time together!! The suites are excellent!! The staff is excellent!! And i would definitely recommend this location and give a 4star rating! Thanx for having my wife and I and always going above and beyond to keep us satisfied and returning customers!! Sincerely...ALISON AND DUSTY WATERS

• Stayed: July 2013
MOHAMMAD M, General Manager at Comfort Suites North Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to priase our staff in such a positive way. I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you come to our hotel.