“A excellent motel”

Comfort Suites North Fossil Creek
Ranked #46 of 114 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I enjoyed my stay from the time I checked in. Lucy was very friendly and professional with a bubbly personality. She answered all my questions on where to eat and directions on where I had to be this morning for work.The rooms were nice and comfortable.The full breakfast was also very good this morning and a great way to start the day. And I will be staying there again the next time I am in town. I give it a thumbs up.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Ted M
MOHAMMAD M, General Manager at Comfort Suites North Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2013

I do really appreciate showed your kind gesture for our guest service agent Lucy to leave a postive response about her and our hotel.
I have shared your comments with my staff to motivate them to provide best customer service. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

COMFORT SUITES NORTH FORT WORTH

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Most of the staff was great. The manager, pretty black lady (i don't remember her name) was fantastic. She always had a smile. Another lady, Rianna, was really friendly as well. One staff lady was too dry and unfriendly. She is a young mexican lady that was always talking to a male guest. Every single day we were there She had the radio blasting and never smiled. Her attitude did not match the other ladies. On a better note, The breakfast was good. The real problem is that this hotel is worn down. Old, old, old!!!!! Price is too high for such a run down hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Myfre23
MOHAMMAD M, General Manager at Comfort Suites North Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

Thank you for taking the time put your review on Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

If we can be of assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us at 817-222-2333.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I stayed here with my boyfriend and a friend because it was much cheaper than the hotel where the conference we were in town for was held. It was spacious! We had a whole sitting area. Double sinks and a separate room for the toilet/shower. Beds were comfy. The only things I did not care for were:
1) Saw and smelled mold in the shower (up high, away from guests, but still visible and definitely had a mildew/moldy smell)
2) Front desk people were kind of rude. Barely looked up when we came and went. We came in late one night and the front desk person had to let us in and she didn't even bother to check that we were guests there. Safe.
3) The front desk person (different one) was watching shows on her computer with a creepy looking male for most of one night.

Other than those things, which didn't really affect me too much, it was a good trip. Construction in the area is a minor nightmare. Good for the $$.

Room Tip: Get a suite!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Haras W

Thank you for taking your precious time to put a positive review on Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

Our family stayed here for a night and what can I say, we were all very highly impressed with the front-desk staff, house-keeping, the catering lady at the breakfast buffet as well as management.

The front desk lady checked us in with a very upbeat attitude and gave us a very nice room that my family enjoyed. The beds were cozy and the room was the biggest I've been to in relation to any suites out there. I mean the room was HUGE. We needed extra blanket and pillows and housekeeping promptly delivered it and asked to call them back if we needed anything else.

Me and my family will make this Comfort Suite a chioce of our stay next time we are in the Fort Worth area. Kudos to the entire team for making our stay a wonderful one.

Room Tip: Just smile and ask the front lady for a nice room :-)
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
MOHAMMAD M, General Manager at Comfort Suites North Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your wonderful experience on Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

We would appreciate for telling your family and friends for your extra ordinary stay.

Do not hesitate to contact me for your future stay

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Staff was friendly and tried to be helpful, though obviously there were some issues. Construction around the hotel is brutal, period, though it's certainly not their fault. Dangerous to drive anywhere close to the hotel. Upon check in, I noticed the light wasn't functioning in the downstairs men's room and alerted the staff to this. Got to the room, looked good and had lots of space. But I also noticed a sizable hole in the couch cushion and when I sat on the couch, almost fell in! It was an old and funky smelling sofa.

I'd consider staying here again, it's a decent value, even though it needs some tlc.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
MOHAMMAD M, General Manager at Comfort Suites North Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

We would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.
To inform you in advance, we are in the processing of updates and putting the new sofas in our agenda.

Thank you so much for your business and for praising our staff, we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Spacious and clean rooms with a small kitchen!
Warm welcome with free drinks and snacks.

Very helpfull and friendly staff! Had to check out a bit later because of a damaged car and the staff was very helpfull!

Need a restaurant? Great steakhouse just next to this hotel!

Room Tip: The Redneck Heaven is right next to this hotel so this good cause some motor cycle noise at night.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Debby76
MOHAMMAD M, General Manager at Comfort Suites North Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey on Trip Advisor with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Suites are located near major highways. Rooms are spacious and relatively clean. They offer a small kitchen and sitting area. Hotel staff is very friendly and willing to help. Breakfast buffet is of good quality and has sufficient choice.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank markhartNL

I am very thankful to you for taking your precious time out to leave a positive comment about our hotel duriing your recent stay.
We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your comment will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.
If you have any question regarding your future stay feel free to contact me.

COMFORT SUITES NORT FORT WORTH