“Trendy & eclectic spot to share with friends”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Buttons Restaurant

Buttons Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Buttons Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #116 of 1,556 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Buttons Restaurant is built around the idea that food and music are universal. Buttons is an upscale Southern-chic restaurant and live music venue featuring authentic Southern-comfort dishes that are soothing to the soul. This hip spot boasts an eclectic flair and upbeat vibe where guests can savor tantalizing southern cuisines, listen to the melodic sounds of new and old school favorites and enjoy live musical performances by local and touring artists. A flavorful menu showcases the award-winning entrees of Chef Keith "Buttons" Hicks.
Cleburne, Texas
“Trendy & eclectic spot to share with friends”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2014

Today I took two friends to Buttons. It was not my first visit but was new to them. They had the chicken fried chicken with wonderful sides. I am undergoing chemotherapy so I ate according to my cancer diet. I had grilled salmon with a creamed spinach & artichoke dish and they even cooked my salmon to well done stage as per request.

• Visited April 2014

ftworth
“Food was excellent, atmisfer great, luv the rest!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014

Over last yr me or my friend will stop in front check look in see who's behind bar.We never go late in evening, we under stand band nights we want set bar to eat. One preticualler server has made last three exzperianeces so bad my friend will not go back.After the order was wrong and the rolling of the eyes if you say smthin!!!! Remind you , this at uncrouded bar.Twice the lady bar tender was eating her dinner at end of bar.And god forbed if you need or would like maybe even the silverwear to eat the wrong order with!!! Lots of fine restaurants to eat at in FTW!!! They lost between 4an6 hnd a mnth between the two of use..I really love that place..But my friend rules were we go !!!!!! And the rolling of the eyes don't fly !!!!! Expec when u just want water or silverwear or a drink, or correct order !!!

• Visited January 2014
Cleburne, Texas
“Upscale Comfort Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

Visited twice in one month, first for the popular and bountiful Sunday jazz buffet brunch and again for an evening dinner. The food was properly southern and soulful...the huge portions eased the pinch of the prices. Superb flavor all around and an excellent choice for a special event.

• Visited February 2014
“Great food and vibe”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

The food is awesome. We had the Chicken and Waffles and Shrimp Creole. The Creole was spicy with great flavor. The atmosphere was electric once the band starting playing. I will definitely go back to try the rest of their menu

Fort Worth, Texas
“Friendly and Fun!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

Got an early jump on Valentine's by going out on Thursday. Smart idea. Chose Buttons for our treat with good food, happy hour and live music.
Friendly greeting from the instant we entered. Happy hour was in full swing at the bar and we were seated, immediately. Great waitress, did not rush us at all. Had half price appetizer ( Fried Green Tomatoes) and $3.00 drinks. Honey, chose meatloaf for his dinner, I had shrimp, and catfish on cheese grits. We did not have dessert so I can only comment on our meals. My grits were lukewarm. Shrimp, delicious, crispy as was fish. Meatloaf pleased my man and he had black eyed peas and fried whole okra.
The music started on time at 7:30. I will return but I think the price is a bit high for "home cooking"! Will try the chicken 'n waffles, with trepidation. Until next time, bye!