“The Ambiance is Great!!”
Review of The Lazy Moose

The Lazy Moose
Ranked #387 of 1,887 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Description: The Lazy Moose is a full-service bar with shareables and sandwiches on the menu. Pool table, Golden Tee, electronic jukebox and bar games.
Reviewed December 19, 2019 via mobile

So my usual spot on Magnolia is a couple of doors down. I had been seeing the lazy moose and everytime I see it, a lot of people are going in and coming out. This time, I decided it would be our bar choice for the night. First of all, any bar that has nice comfortable couches and a fire going, is alright with me! Secondly, they made me a pecan flavored Old Fashion that tasted soooo deliciously good. The drinks came out fast, the waitress was awesome. I was glad we made that choice and will definitely be going back soon.

Date of visit: December 2019
Write a reviewReviews (10)

Reviewed October 28, 2019 via mobile

This place was awesome. How ironic is Canadians stumbled in here for some drinks and food. The staff was delightful and helpful as we were visiting. The food was great and reasonably priced and the atmosphere on an early Friday evening was peaceful and fairly quiet. Definitely an establishment we will go to again!

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed August 4, 2019

Visited with my son and the barmaid was really helpful helping us navigate the beers on tap. Chips and salsa were good. Friendly place and will definitely frequent this place when back in town

Date of visit: July 2019
1  Thank rickv922
Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

Loved it - great food, great service, and ambiance! Quail sliders stuffed with jalepenos, fish and chips, great beer selection. Thanks for a great dining experience!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Went here for the first time yesterday. A really good selection of craft beers and the food was outstanding. My wife said her drinks were on the weak side. Friendly service. My wife had the Lili Burger made with garganzola cheese and I had the Flounder Fins. Both great choices. A laid back atmosphere that was really comfortable considering the 110 degree temps outside. We’ll be back.

Date of visit: July 2018